- Democrat Kander outraises GOP Missouri Sen. Blunt in 2016 Updated: Apr-14-16 2:31 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Democratic challenger Jason Kander has raised slightly more money than Republican Missouri Sen. Roy Blunt since the start of this year, though Blunt still has nearly twice as much in the bank.
- Kissinger accepts Harry S. Truman Legacy of Leadership Award Updated: Apr-08-16 8:27 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger has received a leadership award named after President Harry S. Truman.
- GOPers say they'll back nominee but avoid Trump Updated: Apr-07-16 11:51 am
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - When Donald Trump came to St. Louis last month for a raucous rally with thousands, Missouri Sen. Roy Blunt was more than 130 miles away, announcing a Missouri Farm Bureau endorsement to a few dozen company employees and two news reporters.
- Inquiries planned after ballot shortage in St. Louis County Updated: Apr-06-16 2:35 pm
ST. LOUIS - The Missouri Secretary of State's office and the St. Louis County Council are both seeking answers after a ballot shortage plagued nearly eight percent of polling places during Tuesday's municipal elections.
- Democratic officials, unions speak against union-fees bill Updated: Mar-30-16 4:00 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Some of Missouri's top Democrats slammed a vetoed bill that would require public employees to give annual written consent before union dues could be withheld from their paychecks, saying during a rally Wednesday at the Capitol that it would hurt unions and add unnecessary regulations.