- Elliott, Pietrangelo, rookies key to Blues breakthrough Updated: Apr-27-16 3:50 pm
ST. LOUIS - Looking for reasons why the St. Louis Blues were able to break through and win a playoff series for the first time since 2012, it's easy to start at goaltender.
- Brouwer puts Blues over top, Blackhawks eliminated Updated: Apr-26-16 12:51 am
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues acquired Troy Brouwer for moments like this, dealing fan favorite T.J. Oshie to Washington for some badly needed veteran presence.
- Shaw's smile requires no lip-reading as Game 7 looms Updated: Apr-24-16 2:19 am
CHICAGO - No lip-reading was required this time to gauge Andrew Shaw's mood.
- Blackhawks force Game 7 with 6-3 victory over Blues Updated: Apr-24-16 12:26 am
CHICAGO - Dale Weise struggled after he was traded to Chicago in February. Then he was a healthy scratch for the playoff opener.
- Tarasenko scoring touch key to Blues' 3-1 series lead Updated: Apr-20-16 7:21 pm
ST. LOUIS - Vladimir Tarasenko usually takes it easy on Brian Elliott in practice.
- Challenge system takes center stage in NHL playoffs Updated: Apr-18-16 7:31 pm
- Age-old question: Is Panarin too old to be NHL's top rookie? Updated: Apr-13-16 2:38 am
The NHL has once before made a significant change to its rookie of the year rules by establishing an age limit after 31-year-old Sergei Makarov won the Calder Trophy in 1990.
- Blackhawks expect physical first-round series against Blues Updated: Apr-11-16 5:43 pm
- Elliott No. 1 goalie for Blues entering playoffs Updated: Apr-11-16 4:23 pm
ST. LOUIS - This time of year, goalie Brian Elliott is usually an afterthought for the St. Louis Blues. Come playoff time, they have leaned on the likes of Jaroslav Halak, Ryan Miller and Jake Allen.
- Ovechkin has 3 goals, Holtby ties wins record for Capitals Updated: Apr-09-16 11:47 pm
- Blues rally from 2 down, whip Coyotes 5-2 Updated: Apr-05-16 12:07 am
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues showed up to the rink on short rest only to find out they'd be two players short.
- Backes, Allen to miss remainder of Blues' regular season Updated: Apr-04-16 6:26 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Blues goalie Jake Allen and forward David Backes will miss at least the last three regular-season games with lower body injuries.
- Blues score 3 times in 1st period, beat Avalanche 5-1 Updated: Apr-04-16 12:43 am
DENVER - St. Louis defenseman Colton Parayko would much rather block shots than throw punches.
- Krejci has big game, Bruins hold off Blues 6-5 Updated: Apr-02-16 12:09 am
ST. LOUIS - The Boston Bruins snapped out of an extended scoring funk. They needed all of it.