- Wisconsin Senate leader calls for uniting behind Trump Updated: May-04-16 8:53 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin state Senate's top Republican called Wednesday for the party to back Donald Trump, saying nothing is going to stop him from being the GOP presidential nominee and he could generate conservative turnout in November that could boost down-ticket Republicans.
- Feingold refuses to say if he voted for Clinton Updated: Apr-28-16 4:30 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - U.S. Senate hopeful Russ Feingold refused to say Thursday whether he voted for Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders in Wisconsin's Democratic presidential primary earlier this month, but he suggested that Sanders should start thinking about dropping out of the race.
- Sept. 11 families upset by White House effort to derail bill Updated: Apr-19-16 4:34 pm
WASHINGTON - Families of the victims of the Sept. 11 attacks say they are "greatly distressed" that the Obama administration is working to derail legislation giving them the right to sue the government of Saudi Arabia for any role that elements of the Saudi government may have played in the attack.
- Sen. Johnson emphasizes border control in heroin hearing Updated: Apr-15-16 7:42 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - With heroin use and opioid-related deaths on the rise in Wisconsin, Republican Sen. Ron Johnson is focusing on cutting off the flow of drugs through the Mexico border.
- Johnson, Walker to speak before Jewish leaders in Vegas Updated: Apr-08-16 11:33 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Sen. Ron Johnson and Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker are both scheduled to speak at a weekend meeting in Las Vegas before hundreds of influential Republican donors and Jewish leaders.
- GOPers say they'll back nominee but avoid Trump Updated: Apr-07-16 11:51 am
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - When Donald Trump came to St. Louis last month for a raucous rally with thousands, Missouri Sen. Roy Blunt was more than 130 miles away, announcing a Missouri Farm Bureau endorsement to a few dozen company employees and two news reporters.