- In Wisconsin Senate race, split over new OT rule Updated: May-18-16 6:13 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A new overtime pay rule from the Obama administration is getting two different reactions in Wisconsin's Senate race.
- Feingold says Johnson trying to fool voters on Trump Updated: May-18-16 5:48 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Democrat Russ Feingold accused Wisconsin Republican Sen. Ron Johnson on Wednesday of trying to fool voters with Washington double-speak when he says that he supports but does not endorse Donald Trump for president.
- Labor Secretary Tom Perez to speak at Democratic convention Updated: May-18-16 10:39 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - U.S. Labor Secretary Tom Perez will be the keynote speaker at Wisconsin's Democratic convention next month.
- Johnson says supporting Trump different from endorsing him Updated: May-16-16 4:44 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Republican Sen. Ron Johnson says that his supporting of presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump is not the same as endorsing him.
- The Latest: Paul Ryan says no timeline for party unity Updated: May-14-16 10:05 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Latest on the Wisconsin Republican Party convention (all times local):
- Donald who? Wisconsin Republicans largely avoid Trump Updated: May-14-16 8:02 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Mixed feelings about presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump were on full display Saturday at the Wisconsin GOP convention, with Gov. Scott Walker and other officeholders not even speaking his name.
- White House sends high-court pick's questionnaire to Senate Updated: May-10-16 6:50 pm
WASHINGTON - Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland detailed his most significant cases in thousands of pages of documents submitted to Congress Tuesday, including his role as a federal prosecutor in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing case and the prosecution of Unabomber Ted Kaczynski.
- Johnson meets with Garland, still won't confirm him Updated: May-10-16 5:50 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson says he has met with President Barack Obama's U.S. Supreme Court nominee but he still doesn't want the Senate to confirm him.
- Conservative group revises ad attacking Feingold on VA Updated: May-09-16 5:31 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A conservative group backing Republican Sen. Ron Johnson has revised a television ad attacking Democratic challenger Russ Feingold after three Wisconsin television stations pulled the original.
- Paul Ryan dodges questions, doesn't refer to Trump in stop Updated: May-05-16 5:03 pm
BURLINGTON, Wisconsin - House Speaker Paul Ryan campaigned for Sen. Ron Johnson in southern Wisconsin on Thursday, but he avoided expanding on his surprise announcement that he couldn't currently support the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, Donald Trump.
- Wisconsin Senate leader calls for uniting behind Trump Updated: May-04-16 8:53 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin state Senate's top Republican called Wednesday for the party to back Donald Trump, saying nothing is going to stop him from being the GOP presidential nominee and he could generate conservative turnout in November that could boost down-ticket Republicans.