- Rookie Correa leads Astros over Yankees 3-1 Updated: Jun-28-15 6:09 pm
HOUSTON - Houston rookie Carlos Correa has amassed enough big plays to fill a highlight reel despite being in the majors for less than a month.
- Astros fall to Yankees 3-2 on Chris Young's 3-run homer Updated: Jun-27-15 1:23 am
HOUSTON - Will Harris has been Houston's best reliever this season. One pitch on Friday night sent him to his first loss of the year.
- Cubs' Russell making transition from shortstop to second Updated: Jun-25-15 6:33 pm
CHICAGO - Addison Russell started on the bag, then then moved behind the base and finally ended up in front for a couple more throws. Then it was his turn to feed Starlin Castro, and he gracefully fielded each grounder before making an assortment of flips to the shortstop coming across second.
- Ryan goes back on disabled list, this time with bad back Updated: Jun-24-15 5:53 pm
NEW YORK - Infielder Brendan Ryan was put on the 15-day disabled list by the New York Yankees on Wednesday because of a strained upper back.
- JD Martinez hits 3 HRs, Tigers tag Tanaka and top Yanks 12-4 Updated: Jun-21-15 6:08 pm
NEW YORK - J.D. Martinez wanted that fourth home run. He had never even hit two in a major league game before, so might as well tie the record the first time he got a chance.
- Marlins 'pen rocked in loss to Yanks; A-Rod gets hit 2,999 Updated: Jun-19-15 12:48 am
NEW YORK - The Marlins' recently steady bullpen gave up everything - but Alex Rodriguez's 3,000th hit.
- Yankees lose closer Andrew Miller to forearm injury Updated: Jun-10-15 7:09 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Yankees' dominant bullpen took a big hit when the team announced closer Andrew Miller has a left forearm strain and will be placed on the 15-day disabled list.
- Span infield hit in 11th lifts Nationals over Yankees 5-4 Updated: Jun-10-15 7:09 pm
NEW YORK - Denard Span decided during warmpus that the tightness in his back was tolerable and he would give playing a shot.
- Harper hits 20th HR, tries surprise bunt, Nats lose to Yanks Updated: Jun-10-15 12:32 am
NEW YORK - Bryce Harper did plenty in his first game at Yankee Stadium. He hit his 20th home run, hustled for a double and hung in tough during a 10-pitch at-bat against Masahiro Tanaka.