- Kobe Bryant says he will retire at end of season Updated: Nov-30-15 2:50 am
LOS ANGELES - After 20 years in a Lakers uniform and a lifetime in basketball, Kobe Bryant determined that his aching body and his passion for the game had both grown weaker than his excitement about the future.
- New Rocky story 'Creed' balances brutality and theatricality Updated: Nov-24-15 10:48 am
LOS ANGELES - Sylvester Stallone knows most of Rocky Balboa's famous fights would have been stopped by a real-life referee long before the battered and bloodied fictional heavyweight champion rallies his will to win.
- Review: Yo Rocky! Gritty, soulful 'Creed' goes the distance Updated: Nov-23-15 10:15 pm
Admit it. When you heard another "Rocky" movie was coming out - a seventh - you thought, really? How many "Rocky" movies do we need?
- Life imitates art for 'Creed' director Ryan Coogler Updated: Nov-23-15 3:18 pm
LOS ANGELES - "Fruitvale Station" writer-director Ryan Coogler is sending a love letter to his father in the form of the latest "Rocky" film.
- 'Creed' star proudly plays hearing impaired character Updated: Nov-10-15 8:19 am
PHILADELPHIA - While characters wearing eyeglasses - real or as props -are commonplace in movies and TV, hearing aids are seldom seen on the screen - especially on leading ladies.
- Despite trolls, industry, public embrace diversity casting Updated: Nov-10-15 8:17 am
LOS ANGELES - "Spectre," the 24th James Bond film in 53 years, has just kicked off its theatrical release, scoring the second highest domestic opening in franchise history. Yet fans have been speculating for months who the next 007 will be, since four-timer Daniel Craig is nearing the end of his run.
- Stallone still packs punch with Rocky fans ahead of 'Creed' Updated: Nov-06-15 5:32 pm
PHILADELPHIA - There's a scene in "Creed" where the latest brash boxer who challenges the upstart protege of Rocky Balboa barks, "No one cares about Balboa anymore!"