- A look at where Senate Democrats stand on the Iran deal Updated: Aug-25-15 2:14 pm
Congress will vote next month on a resolution to disapprove of the White House-backed nuclear deal struck with Iran by the U.S., Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany. The deal aims to dismantle Iran's nuclear capabilities in exchange for billions in international sanctions relief.
- In August, some on Beacon Hill turn eyes to New Hampshire Updated: Aug-22-15 7:44 pm
BOSTON - It's the dog days of August and on Beacon Hill thoughts begin to turn not to the beach or Fenway Park, but to the frozen north and the nation's first presidential primary in neighboring New Hampshire.
- US Sen. Markey announces support of Iran nuclear deal Updated: Aug-19-15 7:46 pm
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Edward Markey said Wednesday he's backing the nuclear deal with Iran, calling it the best tool to secure an Iran free of the weapons.
- US Rep. Clark announces support of Iran nuclear deal Updated: Aug-13-15 2:25 pm
BOSTON - U.S. Rep. Katherine Clark is joining other members of the state's all-Democratic congressional delegation in backing the nuclear deal with Iran.
- US Rep. Tsongas announces support of Iran nuclear deal Updated: Aug-12-15 3:49 pm
BOSTON - Rep. Niki Tsongas is the latest member of Massachusetts' all-Democratic congressional delegation to back the nuclear deal with Iran.
- In Obama stronghold of Massachusetts, some unsure on Iran Updated: Aug-11-15 1:58 am
BOSTON - With just over a month before the deadline for Congress to act on an international nuclear deal with Iran, more than half of Massachusetts' all-Democratic delegation is still on the fence, according to a poll of the state's 11 members of Congress by The Associated Press.
- Automakers trying to prevent hackers from commandeering cars Updated: Aug-05-15 1:05 pm
DETROIT - When researchers at two West Coast universities took control of a General Motors car through cellular and Bluetooth connections in 2010, they startled the auto industry by exposing a glaring security gap.
- Massachusetts officials praise move by Obama on power plants Updated: Aug-03-15 5:05 pm
BOSTON - President Barack Obama's decision to mandate steeper greenhouse gas cuts from power plants may be running into opposition in some states, but in Massachusetts fellow Democrats are hailing the move.