- Beacon Hill lawmakers head north for New Hampshire primary Updated: Feb-06-16 9:56 am
BOSTON - The New Hampshire primary is just days away and that can only mean one thing in neighboring Massachusetts - a mass exodus of elected officials from Beacon Hill to the frozen north to stump for the candidate of their choice.
- In Obama's final year, Senate is slow to act on his nominees Updated: Feb-05-16 5:28 pm
WASHINGTON - If you wear combat fatigues to work, then your nomination is almost sure to sail through the Senate. If not, you're likely in for a long wait.
- Sen. Manchin joins growing opposition to FDA nominee Updated: Jan-27-16 4:22 pm
WASHINGTON - Add West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin to the growing list of lawmakers vowing to block President Barack Obama's nominee to head the Food and Drug Administration.
- Sen. Markey blocking FDA nominee on opioid approval concerns Updated: Jan-25-16 7:40 pm
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Edward Markey is blocking Senate confirmation of a new commissioner for the Food and Drug Administration to call attention to the agency's approval process for opioid painkillers.
- Gov. Baker touts accomplishments, sets goals in speech Updated: Jan-21-16 10:09 pm
BOSTON - Gov. Charlie Baker hailed what he called the spirit of bipartisanship on Beacon Hill as he detailed goals for the new year in his first State of the State address Thursday.
- Democrats echo bipartisan tone of Gov. Baker's speech Updated: Jan-21-16 9:42 pm
BOSTON - Top Massachusetts Democrats are giving Republican Gov. Charlie Baker largely positive reviews on his State of the State address.