- Massachusetts delegation joins call for gun control vote Updated: Jun-22-16 5:00 pm
BOSTON - Members of Massachusetts' all-Democratic U.S. House delegation are among those refusing to leave the U.S. House floor until they secure a vote on gun control measures.
- Congresswoman carving out niche as critic of online abuse Updated: Jun-19-16 12:37 pm
BOSTON - Katherine Clark walked out of her Melrose house at about 10 p.m. on day last February to find police swarming her lawn in response to what they described as a "computer-generated phone call" of shots fired.
- Markey: Bill would educate young people about climate change Updated: Jun-19-16 9:27 am
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Edward Markey says he wants to help educate young people about climate change.
- US Sens. Warren, Markey join filibuster for tougher gun laws Updated: Jun-15-16 7:48 pm
BOSTON - Massachusetts' two Democratic U.S. senators have joined a filibuster to force a vote on gun control legislation in the wake of a shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, that left 49 people dead.
- 5 of 9 congressional incumbents facing no GOP challengers Updated: Jun-07-16 6:16 pm
BOSTON - Five of Massachusetts' nine Democratic U.S. House members face no Republican challengers this fall.
- Warren blasts Trump at convention, calls him a fraud Updated: Jun-04-16 2:07 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Sen. Elizabeth Warren is once again taking aim at Donald Trump, calling him a "fraudster-in-chief" whose top goal is lining his own pockets during a speech at the Massachusetts Democratic Party's state convention Saturday.