- At NRA meeting, Paul urges elimination of gun free zones Updated: May-20-16 5:09 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Days after securing a re-election match-up with a wealthy Kentucky Democrat, U.S. Sen. Rand Paul declared his support for allowing guns in every school, movie theater and supermarket in America in a speech to the National Rifle Association.
- Kentucky editorial roundup Updated: May-18-16 5:13 pm
Recent editorials from Kentucky newspapers:
- Democrat Gray takes on Sen. Paul, casts himself as outsider Updated: May-18-16 3:51 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Democratic U.S. Senate nominee Jim Gray came out swinging in his uphill fight against Republican Sen. Rand Paul, aiming to land some early shots to undermine the incumbent's advantages in GOP-trending Kentucky.
- The Latest: Clinton declares victory in Kentucky primary Updated: May-17-16 11:09 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The Latest on the Kentucky primary election in which voters are casting ballots on a slate of local, state and federal races including the Democratic presidential primary (all times local):
- Democrats facing tough odds in Kentucky Senate race Updated: May-10-16 1:58 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - With Democrats' dominance in state politics long vanished, the party is looking to rebound from two straight lopsided defeats, but they're confronted with another daunting task: toppling incumbent Republican U.S. Sen. Rand Paul.
- Democrats criticize influence of money in politics Updated: May-09-16 11:26 pm
Denouncing big money influences on politics, several underfunded Democratic U.S. Senate candidates piled on Lexington Mayor Jim Gray on Monday night for tapping his personal wealth to help finance his run for the seat held by Republican Sen. Rand Paul.