- Feds charge liquor board ex-official with taking kickbacks Updated: Aug-31-15 7:18 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A man who once played a major role in deciding what showed up on the shelves of Pennsylvania's state-owned system of liquor stores plans to plead guilty to a criminal charge for taking cash and gifts from suppliers, federal prosecutors said Monday.
- Billy Kennerly wins Canadian Men's Amateur Championship Updated: Aug-13-15 8:14 pm
TORONTO - Former Clemson player Billy Kennerly won the Canadian Men's Amateur Championship on Thursday, closing with a 2-under 70 at Weston Golf & Country Club for a six-stroke victory.
- PGA Championship trivia quiz Updated: Aug-07-15 2:55 pm
How well do you know the PGA Championship? Try this quiz:
- The Grand Slam bid is done; Jordan Spieth is not Updated: Aug-04-15 12:38 pm
Jordan Spieth was on the 14th green and battling in conditions so severe the wind approached 40 mph.
- Proof of Trump's charity giving elusive Updated: Aug-03-15 1:32 am
WASHINGTON - Donald Trump, widely believed to be the wealthiest American ever to run for president, is nowhere among the ranks of the country's most generous citizens, according to an Associated Press review of his financial records and other government filings.