- Del Rio won't let Raiders look too far ahead Updated: Nov-30-15 8:34 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland Raiders coach Jack Del Rio has done a good job of keeping his players focused on the task at hand rather than looking too far ahead.
- Ward suggests full-time officials as a fix Updated: Nov-30-15 5:06 pm
DENVER - Denver Broncos safety T.J. Ward, one of the most-flagged and heavily fined players in the NFL this season, recently ripped the officials, suggesting the way to fix the league's spotty officiating is to give the men in stripes full-time jobs.
- Carr throws TD with 1:21 left as Raiders edge Titans 24-21 Updated: Nov-29-15 5:47 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Oakland Raiders found a way to pull out a win on a wet, sloppy day. A quarterback with a little bit of experience certainly helped.
- Amerson pushing for starting cornerback job with Raiders Updated: Nov-27-15 6:16 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Two months after wondering whether he still had a future in the NFL, cornerback David Amerson is inching closer to a starting job with the Oakland Raiders.
- Titans tight end Delanie Walker having his best season yet Updated: Nov-26-15 2:15 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Delanie Walker of the Tennessee Titans is having not just the best season of his 10-year career, the veteran also caught more passes than any other tight end in the NFL. More than Rob Gronkowski, Jason Witten or Greg Olsen.
- Amari Cooper's big season with Raiders slowed by drops Updated: Nov-25-15 7:00 pm
ALAMEDA, California - When he was drafted in the first round by the Oakland Raiders more than five months ago, the book on Amari Cooper was that he ran pass patterns like a seasoned veteran, understood pro-style offenses and had the best hands of any wide receiver coming out of college.
- Raiders losing streak dampens playoff talk Updated: Nov-24-15 6:44 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Earlier this month, Oakland Raiders safety Charles Woodson wanted his teammates to embrace the idea of talking about the playoffs.
- Del Rio's concerns go beyond non-challenge for Raiders Updated: Nov-23-15 9:38 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland coach Jack Del Rio defended his decision not to challenge a play that might have helped sustain a drive by the Raiders' sputtering offense in the second quarter of Sunday's loss to the Detroit Lions.
- Punchless Raiders drop 3rd straight, 18-13 to Lions Updated: Nov-22-15 6:28 pm
DETROIT - Derek Carr and the Oakland Raiders are falling behind in a forgiving race for an AFC playoff spot.
- Stafford's go-ahead TD run helps Lions beat Raiders 18-13 Updated: Nov-22-15 5:47 pm
DETROIT - Matthew Stafford's toenail on his right, big toe was black and blue.
- Raiders move on after suspension of Aldon Smith Updated: Nov-18-15 6:09 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Ever since Aldon Smith signed with the Oakland Raiders just before the start of the season, the prospect of a league-imposed suspension was a cloud over him.
- Raiders linebacker Aldon Smith suspended a year Updated: Nov-17-15 11:42 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland Raiders linebacker Aldon Smith was suspended Tuesday by the NFL for one calendar year because of violations of the league's substance-abuse policy.
- Peterson helps Vikings run past Raiders 30-14 Updated: Nov-16-15 4:32 am
OAKLAND, California - A game billed as a matchup between emerging second-year quarterbacks Teddy Bridgewater and Derek Carr was overshadowed by a more established star.
- Peterson helps Vikings run past Raiders 30-14 Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
OAKLAND, California - Two months after leaving the Bay Area stung by a lopsided season-opening loss, the Minnesota Vikings head home from their second trip to the West Coast in a much happier spot.
- Raiders plan to activate Nate Allen from IR Updated: Nov-13-15 5:02 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The longest wait of Oakland Raiders safety Nate Allen's career is finally over.
- Halfway through, the award winning front-runners are ... Updated: Nov-12-15 7:13 pm
The Associated Press will announce its 2015 NFL award winners the night before the Super Bowl. With the schedule halfway done, here's a look at the top performers so far.
- Broncos again rule AFC West, rest of division topsy-turvy Updated: Nov-11-15 3:05 pm
- Raiders' Khalil Mack practices with no limitations Updated: Nov-06-15 4:46 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland Raiders defensive end Khalil Mack practiced fully Friday for the first time this week and is expected to play in Sunday's game at Pittsburgh.
- Taiwan Jones finds a home in Raiders backfield Updated: Nov-05-15 6:35 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland running back Taiwan Jones is in a good place these days, both from a mental standpoint and his role in the Raiders offense.
- Crabtree finds comfort, redemption with Raiders Updated: Nov-04-15 6:55 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Michael Crabtree's resurrection in Oakland this season has caught many people around the NFL by surprise, particularly given the way the wide receiver's final two years with San Francisco went.
- Playoffs? Why not, say the rapidly improving Raiders Updated: Nov-02-15 6:53 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Charles Woodson was sick of hearing the talk about how the Oakland Raiders were finally competitive again after years of being overmatched.