- A look at where Senate Democrats stand on the Iran deal Updated: Sep-01-15 2:31 pm
Congress will vote this month on a resolution to disapprove of the White House-backed nuclear deal struck with Iran by the U.S., Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany. The deal aims to dismantle Iran's nuclear capabilities in exchange for billions in international sanctions relief.
- CenturyLink accepts federal funds to expand Internet access Updated: Aug-31-15 3:56 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Internet provider CenturyLink Inc. has accepted $5.6 million in federal funding to expand high-speed Internet access in rural North Dakota.
- USDA grants over $900K to ND county for sewer improvements Updated: Aug-30-15 12:47 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - More than $900,000 in federal assistance has been approved for North Dakota's Benson County to improve the sanitary sewer system in Leeds.
- EPA: Clean water rule in effect despite court ruling Updated: Aug-28-15 3:02 pm
WASHINGTON - The Environmental Protection Agency says it is going forward with a new federal rule to protect small streams, tributaries and wetlands, despite a court ruling that blocked the measure in 13 central and Western states.
- Things to know: EPA water rules take effect in some states Updated: Aug-28-15 3:21 am
WASHINGTON - New federal rules to protect smaller streams, tributaries and wetlands took effect on Friday - but only in some states.
- US Sen. Heitkamp says she's weighing run for governor Updated: Aug-25-15 7:21 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - U.S. Sen. Heidi Heitkamp says she will decide "sooner rather than later" on whether she will run for North Dakota governor.
- With Dalrymple out, speculation begins on next ND governor Updated: Aug-25-15 7:13 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Gov. Jack Dalrymple's announcement that he won't seek a second full term sets off a potential scramble to replace him. Here's a rundown of who's who among the potential hopefuls on both the Republican and Democratic sides:
- Reactions to Dalrymple's decision to not seek re-election Updated: Aug-24-15 4:56 pm
Quotes from elected officials regarding the decision of North Dakota Gov. Jack Dalrymple to not seek re-election:
- Grant to help Minot International Airport update plans Updated: Aug-20-15 2:41 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Minot International Airport will receive more than $840,000 in federal funding to update its master and layout plans so the facility can better keep pace with growth.
- Post office in Watford City being moved and expanded Updated: Aug-13-15 8:10 am
WATFORD CITY, North Dakota - The U.S. Postal Service plans to move and expand the post office in Watford City.