- US Sen. Heitkamp says she's weighing run for governor Updated: Aug-25-15 7:21 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - U.S. Sen. Heidi Heitkamp says she will decide "sooner rather than later" on whether she will run for North Dakota governor.
- With Dalrymple out, speculation begins on next ND governor Updated: Aug-25-15 7:13 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Gov. Jack Dalrymple's announcement that he won't seek a second full term sets off a potential scramble to replace him. Here's a rundown of who's who among the potential hopefuls on both the Republican and Democratic sides:
- A look at where Senate Democrats stand on the Iran deal Updated: Aug-25-15 2:14 pm
Congress will vote next month on a resolution to disapprove of the White House-backed nuclear deal struck with Iran by the U.S., Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany. The deal aims to dismantle Iran's nuclear capabilities in exchange for billions in international sanctions relief.
- Reactions to Dalrymple's decision to not seek re-election Updated: Aug-24-15 4:56 pm
Quotes from elected officials regarding the decision of North Dakota Gov. Jack Dalrymple to not seek re-election:
- Grant to help Minot International Airport update plans Updated: Aug-20-15 2:41 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Minot International Airport will receive more than $840,000 in federal funding to update its master and layout plans so the facility can better keep pace with growth.
- Post office in Watford City being moved and expanded Updated: Aug-13-15 8:10 am
WATFORD CITY, North Dakota - The U.S. Postal Service plans to move and expand the post office in Watford City.
- Hundreds of new laws to take effect in North Dakota Updated: Jul-31-15 10:20 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Hundreds of new laws are set to take effect in North Dakota, including one that will make it easier to buy alcohol on Sundays and another that will allow concealed-carry permit holders to bring their guns to more places.