- Navy's 3 turnovers costly in 41-24 loss to No. 15 Notre Dame Updated: Oct-10-15 9:27 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Navy knew it needed to play nearly perfectly to beat No. 15 Notre Dame.
- Prosise scores 3 TDs, No. 15 Notre Dame beats Navy 41-24 Updated: Oct-10-15 8:49 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame running back C.J. Prosise made Navy pay for its turnovers.
- Notre Dame linebacker Schmidt goes from walk-on to captain Updated: Oct-08-15 3:52 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - The words "former walk-on" are no longer the first ones used to describe Notre Dame middle linebacker Joe Schmidt.
- Clemson's Deshaun, Notre Dame's DeShone: QBs look to shine Updated: Oct-02-15 10:21 am
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson's Deshaun Watson and Notre Dame's DeShone Kizer share similar names, the leadership of two high-performing offenses - and the pressure to succeed when the sixth-ranked Fighting Irish (4-0) and 12th-ranked Tigers (3-0) play Saturday night.
- LB Smith is on move as leader of No. 6 Notre Dame's defense Updated: Oct-01-15 2:33 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame linebacker Jaylon Smith is hard to keep track of.
- No. 12 Clemson hopes to change its history vs. No. 6 Irish Updated: Sep-28-15 2:34 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - An undefeated start, a sold-out stadium and much of the college football world locked on Clemson: That combination has not worked out in recent years for the 12th-ranked Tigers.
- UMass keeps it close early, falls 62-27 to No. 6 Notre Dame Updated: Sep-26-15 9:22 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Down two touchdowns early, Massachusetts rallied against sixth-ranked Notre Dame and closed within a point late in the first half.
- No. 6 Notre Dame overcomes slow start, beats UMass 62-27 Updated: Sep-26-15 8:52 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame punter Tyler Newsome pinned back Massachusetts, and returner C.J. Sanders got the sixth-ranked Fighting Irish going.
- Notre Dame DB Farley always ready to be the next man in Updated: Sep-24-15 3:11 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Defensive back Matthias Farley is always ready to be the next man in for sixth-ranked Notre Dame.
- Kelly rejects No. 6 Irish role as heavy favorite vs. UMass Updated: Sep-22-15 8:41 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly doesn't want to hear about injury concerns or playing time for his sixth-ranked Fighting Irish against Massachusetts on Saturday.
- Tranquill 6th Notre Dame player with season-ending injury Updated: Sep-20-15 3:40 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly is worried about the number of season-ending injuries hitting the sixth-ranked Fighting Irish.
- No. 14 Georgia Tech comes up short vs. No. 8 Notre Dame Updated: Sep-19-15 9:41 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - No. 14 Georgia Tech couldn't fix its mistakes fast enough against eighth-ranked Notre Dame.
- Prosise's 3 TDs puts No. 8 Irish atop No. 14 Ga. Tech 30-22 Updated: Sep-19-15 9:29 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - C.J. Prosise provided the flash for the Fighting Irish with three touchdowns and 198 yards rushing, including a 91-yard TD run that was the longest run in Notre Dame Stadium history, and the defense provided the grit.
- Kizer gets 1st start for No. 8 Irish vs. No. 14 Georgia Tech Updated: Sep-17-15 3:15 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - DeShone Kizer didn't impress Notre Dame at first.
- Notre Dame defense needs to rebound after poor performance Updated: Sep-15-15 5:16 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - While the focus will be on new quarterback DeShone Kizer when eighth-ranked Notre Dame faces No. 14 Georgia Tech on Saturday, the pressure will be on the Fighting Irish defense.
- Notre Dame loses TE Smythe to season-ending knee injury Updated: Sep-15-15 12:05 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame starting tight end Durham Smythe will miss the rest of the season with a knee injury.
- ND's Zaire, Gamecocks' Mitch join long list of injured QBs Updated: Sep-14-15 2:04 pm
College football's early-season injury bug is wreaking havoc with quarterbacks.
- Kelly believes No. 8 Irish can vie for title with QB Kizer Updated: Sep-13-15 4:10 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame hasn't been derailed since losing its starting quarterback and running back, and coach Brian Kelly is still thinking national title.