- Warriors guard Klay Thompson returns to practice Updated: Jun-01-15 6:12 pm
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson is one step away from being cleared to play in the NBA Finals.
- Warriors guard Klay Thompson diagnosed with concussion Updated: May-29-15 5:27 pm
OAKLAND, California - The initial hit caused Klay Thompson plenty of pain. The final diagnosis delivered another blow to him and the Golden State Warriors as they prepare for the NBA Finals.
- Warriors G Klay Thompson suffers concussion Updated: May-28-15 1:58 am
- Warriors eliminate Rockets, end 40-year NBA Finals drought Updated: May-28-15 1:56 am
OAKLAND, California - After a generation of wishing and waiting, the Golden State Warriors have finally arrived on basketball's biggest stage again.
- Curry 'ready to go' for Game 5 after frightening fall Updated: May-27-15 10:57 pm
OAKLAND, California - Golden State star Stephen Curry said he had no lingering effects from his frightening fall before Game 5 of the Western Conference finals Wednesday night.
- NBA MVP Curry OK after fall as Warriors lose to Rockets Updated: May-26-15 1:59 am
HOUSTON - When Golden State's Stephen Curry crashed into Trevor Ariza's shoulder, was upended and sent flying toward the court on Monday night against Houston, it felt like forever before he landed.
- Harden helps Rockets stay alive, beat Warriors 128-115 Updated: May-26-15 1:26 am
HOUSTON - James Harden was not happy after a poor performance in Houston's embarrassing loss to Golden State in Game 3.
- Rockets bounce back to advance to conference finals Updated: May-18-15 2:22 am
- Rockets back in conference finals first 1st time since '97 Updated: May-17-15 8:05 pm
- Clippers down to last chance to close Rockets out at home Updated: May-13-15 6:51 pm