- Chiefs lighten workload for Jamaal Charles early in season Updated: Oct-07-15 4:34 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs treated Jamaal Charles like a fragile, valuable piece of jewelry in training camp, rarely letting the running back get hit in an attempt to keep him safe.
- By settling for field goals, Chiefs settle for 1-3 start Updated: Oct-05-15 4:45 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - After a lopsided loss in Green Bay, Chiefs coach Andy Reid spent the week placing the blame squarely on his own shoulders, arguing he didn't do a good enough job preparing his players.
- Guion returns to Packers' defensive line Updated: Oct-01-15 6:56 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers' defensive line, instrumental in helping contain Seattle's Marshawn Lynch and Kansas City's Jamaal Charles the past two games, is about to get even stronger.
- Bruton delivers on promise to be defensive factor Updated: Oct-01-15 1:55 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - David Bruton Jr. is delivering on his pledge to make a mark on Denver's defense in his seventh NFL season after being typecast as a special teams ace since coming out of Notre Dame in 2009.
- Rodgers, Packers still see room for improvement Updated: Sep-29-15 7:44 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The unbeaten Green Bay Packers have some news for their upcoming opponents.
- Chiefs' Andy Reid takes blame for second straight loss Updated: Sep-29-15 5:02 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - In the moments after a lopsided loss Monday night, Chiefs coach Andy Reid was in no mood to talk, brushing away a series of questions about the performance in Green Bay with the same answer.
- Behind Rodgers, Packers build big lead to beat Chiefs 38-28 Updated: Sep-29-15 2:55 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers thinks his offense is just getting started.
- Charles runs for 3 TDs, but Chiefs fall to Packers 38-28 Updated: Sep-29-15 1:45 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - This time, a sluggish start did in the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Rodgers throws for 5 TDs, Packers beat Chiefs 38-28 Updated: Sep-29-15 1:26 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers coach Mike McCarthy is running out of superlatives to describe Aaron Rodgers.
- Lacy, Adams active, but Packers thin in safety depth Updated: Sep-28-15 7:20 pm
- Peyton Manning pulling a Ferris Bueller on Wednesdays Updated: Sep-24-15 7:13 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Two years ago, Peyton Manning's high ankle sprain forced him to miss mid-week practices on a regular basis for the first time in his career.
- WRs take on supporting role for Kansas City Chiefs Updated: Sep-24-15 6:29 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - With running back Jamaal Charles and tight end Travis Kelce in feature roles, playing wide receiver for the Kansas City Chiefs these days requires checking the ego upon arrival.
- Chiefs get back to work after disastrous loss to Denver Updated: Sep-21-15 2:45 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - In less than 10 seconds of game time, the Kansas City Chiefs went from having a celebratory long weekend to having one they would have preferred be as short as possible.
- Kubiak says good ground game remains goal, foundation Updated: Sep-18-15 6:14 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - John Elway said there'd be days like this.
- Chiefs star Jamaal Charles takes responsibility for loss Updated: Sep-18-15 11:07 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Jamaal Charles had touched the ball more than 1,500 times in his Kansas City Chiefs career, between the times he was given it in the backfield and the times he had hauled in a pass.
- Manning proves he still has it in comeback win over Chiefs Updated: Sep-18-15 4:01 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - All those doubters who kept saying that Peyton Manning was washed up, that his arm strength was depleted and his drive for championships diminished?
- Broncos complete stunning comeback, beat Chiefs 31-24 Updated: Sep-18-15 1:01 am
- Seahawks-Packers at not quite the same stakes Updated: Sep-18-15 12:32 am
The Packers probably don't need any extra incentive when facing the Seahawks, particularly with the memory of their fourth-quarter NFC championship collapse in Seattle still fresh and painful.
- Top fantasy football scorers for Week 1 Updated: Sep-15-15 4:23 pm
FANTASY POINTS SCORED
- Chiefs' Reid backs up embattled offensive tackle Fisher Updated: Sep-14-15 5:13 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chiefs coach Andy Reid on Monday defended embattled right tackle Eric Fisher, who has been dealing with a high ankle sprain and was unable to play in their season opener at Houston.
- Frosh Ronald Jones II up to speed in No. 6 USC's backfield Updated: Sep-14-15 4:30 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California running back Ronald Jones II is fast, and those wheels are generating big comparisons.
- Smith's 3 TDs lead Kansas City over Houston 27-20 Updated: Sep-14-15 2:30 am
HOUSTON - Kansas City quarterback Alex Smith got off to a great start in a win over the Houston Texans on Sunday.
- Smith's 3 touchdown passes lead Chiefs over Texans, 27-20 Updated: Sep-13-15 6:04 pm
HOUSTON - Kansas City's defense forced Houston into some early mistakes, and Alex Smith capitalized on enough of them to give the Chiefs a win.