- No way he'd quit: Kidney disease can't stop US hurdler Updated: Aug-28-15 1:27 pm
BEIJING - When the doctors hooked Aries Merritt onto the dialysis machine two years ago, they told him his running days were over.
- Struggling Russia gets unexpected gold in 110-meter hurdles Updated: Aug-28-15 1:14 pm
BEIJING - Russian hurdler Sergey Shubenkov knows all about his country's doping scandals, he's just not paying any attention to it.
- Americans add 2 golds at worlds from Felix and Taylor Updated: Aug-27-15 1:41 pm
BEIJING - Allyson Felix and Christian Taylor were out of their comfort zones at the world championships.
- After worlds, kidney transplant awaits hurdler Aries Merritt Updated: Aug-26-15 2:03 am
BEIJING - No matter how many hurdles Aries Merritt clears this week at the world championships, he knows there's an even bigger one waiting for him in a few days back at home - a kidney transplant.
- Oregon receiver Devon Allen's rehab takes the cautious route Updated: Aug-25-15 6:38 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon's Devon Allen is not working toward just a football comeback, he's aiming for Rio, too.