- Walker scores 30 as Hornets beat Bulls, 108-91 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:45 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets are finally close to being 100 percent healthy again, and are working their way back into the Eastern Conference playoff picture.
- Timberwolves close out Bulls with 12-0 run to win 112-105 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:52 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - It didn't take long for Andrew Wiggins to show the Chicago Bulls just how badly they're going to miss Jimmy Butler.
- Nuggets rally for win after Bulls lose Butler to injury Updated: Feb-06-16 1:51 am
DENVER - Chicago lost All-Star Jimmy Butler, and then the game. An impressive rally by Danilo Gallinari and the Denver Nuggets pushed aside the Bulls.
- Bulls' Noah expects to make full recovery from surgery Updated: Jan-26-16 5:25 pm
CHICAGO - Joakim Noah expects to make a full recovery from shoulder surgery. Beyond that, the Bulls' veteran center is not sure what the future holds.
- Curry scores 25 as Warriors breeze past Bulls 125-94 Updated: Jan-21-16 12:07 am
CHICAGO - Stephen Curry glanced at the "72" banner hanging from the rafters during the morning shootaround. A number that for two decades seemed unattainable just might be in reach for the Warriors if they keep playing this way.
- Pistons lose cool, Bulls take advantage in 111-101 win Updated: Jan-18-16 6:58 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Chicago coach Fred Hoiberg dismissed the idea that the Bulls might be better off without Joakim Noah.
- Weekend Sports in Brief Updated: Jan-18-16 2:48 am
MIAMI - Kobe Bryant decided to drop out of consideration for a spot on this summer's U.S. Olympic basketball team.
- Bulls C Joakim Noah to have left shoulder surgery Updated: Jan-16-16 8:52 pm
CHICAGO - Bulls center Joakim Noah needs surgery to stabilize his ailing left shoulder and likely will miss the rest of the season.
- Bulls recall forward Felicio after Noah separates shoulder Updated: Jan-16-16 4:37 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bulls have recalled forward Cristiano Felicio from the Canton Charge of the NBA Development League with Joakim Noah sidelined by a separated left shoulder.
- Mavericks come from behind to beat Bulls 83-77 Updated: Jan-16-16 12:12 am
- Butler scores career-high 53 to lead Bulls over 76ers in OT Updated: Jan-14-16 11:48 pm
PHILADELPHIA - There was no secret formula to Jimmy Butler's career night. He kept taking shots, and they kept going in.