- I'm too sexy for my dress: barely there gowns hit bridal Updated: Oct-06-15 9:39 am
NEW YORK - Sexy in bridal gowns isn't new, but barely there looks have leaped off the backs of Beyonce, Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez and made their way from red carpet to wedding.
- More business buzz than Hollywood vibe at China state dinner Updated: Sep-26-15 6:11 am
WASHINGTON - Dinner is supposed to be a chance to unwind after a tough day at the office, but the extravagant dinner that President Barack Obama put on in honor of Chinese President Xi Jinping served up plenty of opportunities to keep the business talk going well into the night.
- Michelle Obama chooses Vera Wang gown for China State Dinner Updated: Sep-26-15 3:23 am
WASHINGTON - First lady Michelle Obama chose a dress by a Chinese-American designer for Friday's White House dinner for Chinese President Xi Jinping.
- The Latest: Hollywood and big business meet at China dinner Updated: Sep-25-15 6:44 pm
WASHINGTON - The latest developments from the state visit that President Barack Obama is hosting for Chinese President Xi Jinping. All times local:
- Obama welcomes 2nd Chinese president for state dinner Updated: Sep-24-15 8:15 am
WASHINGTON - China will get its second state dinner with President Barack Obama when its president, Xi Jinping, visits the White House Friday. The question is, how will the United States make this shindig different from the last one.