- The Latest: Democrats say gun protest succeeded Updated: Jun-23-16 5:06 am
WASHINGTON - 4:15 a.m.
- Massachusetts delegation joins call for gun control vote Updated: Jun-22-16 5:00 pm
BOSTON - Members of Massachusetts' all-Democratic U.S. House delegation are among those refusing to leave the U.S. House floor until they secure a vote on gun control measures.
- Responding to Trump, Clinton says he has 'no answers' Updated: Jun-22-16 4:58 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Hillary Clinton pushed back against Donald Trump's questions about her religion and her competence Wednesday, casting him as a candidate with not much else to say about how he'd lead the nation.
- Clinton warns that Trump would plunge economy into recession Updated: Jun-21-16 4:26 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Hillary Clinton said Tuesday that Donald Trump would send the U.S. economy back into recession, warning his "reckless" approach would hurt workers still trying to recover from the 2008 economic turbulence.
- Hillary Clinton's VP search moves into more intense phase Updated: Jun-21-16 4:18 am
WASHINGTON - Hillary Clinton's search for a running mate is moving into a more intense phase, according to several Democrats, as aides contact a pared-down pool of candidates to ask for reams of personal information and set up interviews with the presumptive Democratic nominee's vetting team.
- Trump fires his campaign manager in dramatic shake-up Updated: Jun-20-16 5:57 pm
NEW YORK - Donald Trump abruptly fired campaign manager Corey Lewandowski on Monday in a dramatic shake-up designed to calm panicked Republican leaders and end an internal power struggle plaguing the billionaire businessman's unconventional White House bid.
- New York congressional primaries include 4 for open seats Updated: Jun-19-16 10:28 am
CHATHAM, New York - Primary races to replace a retiring congressman from the Hudson Valley feature two past candidates for New York governor facing off against lesser-known but spirited challengers.
- Markey: Bill would educate young people about climate change Updated: Jun-19-16 9:27 am
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Edward Markey says he wants to help educate young people about climate change.
- Massachusetts' Warren to headline New Hampshire Dem event Updated: Jun-18-16 8:20 am
BEDFORD, New Hampshire - Massachusetts U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren is keynoting the New Hampshire Democratic Party's annual convention.
- Julian Castro says he's not being vetted for vice president Updated: Jun-18-16 2:22 am
SAN ANTONIO - U.S. Housing Secretary Julian Castro said Friday he isn't being vetted as a potential running mate for Democrat Hillary Clinton and continued to maintain that he is unlikely to be offered the job.
- Congress stalemated on guns despite shooting, filibuster Updated: Jun-16-16 5:16 pm
WASHINGTON - The slaughter in Florida and an attention-grabbing filibuster in the Senate did little to break the election-year stalemate in Congress over guns Thursday, with both sides unwilling to budge and Republicans standing firm against any new legislation opposed by the National Rifle Association.
- US Sens. Warren, Markey join filibuster for tougher gun laws Updated: Jun-15-16 7:48 pm
BOSTON - Massachusetts' two Democratic U.S. senators have joined a filibuster to force a vote on gun control legislation in the wake of a shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, that left 49 people dead.
- Harry Reid striving to win 1 last campaign before he retires Updated: Jun-12-16 8:46 am
LAS VEGAS - Democratic leader Harry Reid says he wishes he could stay in the U.S. Senate forever.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren endorses Hillary Clinton for president Updated: Jun-09-16 9:45 pm
WASHINGTON - Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren has endorsed Hillary Clinton for president.
- Elizabeth Warren to endorse Hillary Clinton for president Updated: Jun-08-16 10:27 pm
BOSTON - Two people with knowledge of Elizabeth Warren's plans say the Massachusetts senator will formally endorse Hillary Clinton for president in the next week or two.
- 5 of 9 congressional incumbents facing no GOP challengers Updated: Jun-07-16 6:16 pm
BOSTON - Five of Massachusetts' nine Democratic U.S. House members face no Republican challengers this fall.
- Adviser's serial firings show 'big problem' at brokerages Updated: Jun-07-16 4:23 pm
SCOTRUN, Pennsylvania - He was fired from one company, then another, then another. And still Anthony Diaz continued handling other people's money.
- Warren blasts Trump at convention, calls him a fraud Updated: Jun-04-16 2:07 pm
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Sen. Elizabeth Warren is once again taking aim at Donald Trump, calling him a "fraudster-in-chief" whose top goal is lining his own pockets during a speech at the Massachusetts Democratic Party's state convention Saturday.
- A glance at candidates for California's open US Senate seat Updated: Jun-04-16 12:58 pm
LOS ANGELES - Thirty-four candidates will be on the ballot Tuesday to replace retiring Sen. Barbara Boxer. They will appear on a single ballot and voters can choose any candidate, regardless of party. But only two, the top vote-getters, will advance to the November election.
- Colorado governor's book raises Clinton veep speculation Updated: May-27-16 8:30 am
DENVER - John Hickenlooper, Colorado's term-limited Democratic governor, released a candid autobiography and is doing the book talk rounds this week, reviving speculation that he is positioning himself to join Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign ticket.