- Warren: Let Harvard grad assistants form bargaining units Updated: May-24-16 4:48 pm
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren is urging Harvard University to let graduate students who work as research and teaching assistants at the school form collective bargaining units.
- Elizabeth Warren to speak at New Hampshire Dem convention Updated: May-24-16 11:10 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts is going to be the keynote speaker at the 2016 New Hampshire Democratic Party state convention next month.
- Group of lawmakers says Fed fails to diversify leadership Updated: May-12-16 3:15 pm
WASHINGTON - A group of Democratic senators and House members complained Thursday that the Federal Reserve has failed to meet its obligation to build a diverse leadership that includes enough women and minorities, and it wants Chair Janet Yellen to remedy the issue.
- Sen. Markey: Court nominee Garland 'eminently qualified' Updated: May-11-16 4:45 pm
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Edward Markey says President Obama's Supreme Court pick is "an eminently qualified nominee" who deserves a hearing and a vote.
- Warren unleashes Twitter storm on Trump Updated: May-04-16 5:55 am
WASHINGTON - Senator Elizabeth Warren has taken to Twitter to attack what she calls presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's "toxic stew of hatred & insecurity."