- White House 2016: Clinton gears up for Trump in fall race Updated: Apr-29-16 2:53 pm
WASHINGTON - Waves of campaign staffers are being dispatched to battleground states. Advisers are starting to consider locations for a splashy convention rally in Philadelphia. And an army of lawyers is scrutinizing more than two dozen possible vice presidential picks.
- US Sen. Elizabeth Warren mocks Ted Cruz in series of tweets Updated: Apr-19-16 9:00 pm
BOSTON - Elizabeth Warren fired off a series of tweets Tuesday mocking her U.S. Senate colleague Ted Cruz for an email listing sacrifices Cruz has made on the campaign trail - from time away from his family to sleep deprivation.
- Elizabeth Warren, comic book hero? Senator is latest to star Updated: Apr-18-16 1:10 am
BOSTON - Her parents didn't hail from the planet Krypton, and she was never bitten by a radioactive spider, but that hasn't stopped Elizabeth Warren from starring as a comic book hero.
- Sen. Warren meets with Obama Supreme Court nominee Garland Updated: Apr-14-16 6:58 pm
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren is calling President Obama's Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland an impressive candidate after meeting with him in her Washington office.
- Sen. Warren: IRS should develop free online tax prep service Updated: Apr-13-16 7:01 am
BOSTON - Sen. Elizabeth Warren is filing legislation that would require the IRS to develop a free, online tax preparation service taxpayers could use to file returns directly with the federal government.
- US Sen. Elizabeth Warren to hold business matchmaker event Updated: Apr-10-16 12:58 pm
BOSTON - U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren is hosting a "business matchmaker" event aimed at helping local companies explore business opportunities with government agencies and contractors.
- Democrats block SEC nominees over political money fight Updated: Apr-07-16 7:12 pm
WASHINGTON - Opposition from top Senate Democrats on Thursday stalled two of President Barack Obama's picks for the Securities and Exchange Commission over whether the nominees support requiring publicly traded corporations to disclose political spending.