- Big shots: Cavaliers set NBA record by making 25 3-pointers Updated: May-05-16 2:36 am
CLEVELAND - Wearing headphones and sweats, J.R. Smith, the one Cleveland player without any restrictions on where or when he can shoot, finished his pregame warmup by stopping near half-court and launching a shot.
- 3 for all: Cavaliers make record 25 3-pointers, rout Hawks Updated: May-05-16 12:48 am
CLEVELAND - Your shot, Warriors.
- Cavaliers set NBA playoff record for 3-pointers Updated: May-04-16 9:52 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cavaliers have set an NBA playoff record by making 22 3-pointers in Game 2 against Atlanta on Wednesday night.
- Cavaliers making most of long break between playoff rounds Updated: Apr-27-16 4:32 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Kyrie Irving's freakish knee injury in the NBA Finals last year taught him a valuable lesson about what it takes to get through a postseason.
- NBA: No foul on Jackson's shot to end Cavs' win over Pistons Updated: Apr-25-16 8:06 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA says Reggie Jackson was not fouled on the final play of Detroit's loss to Cleveland, when the point guard complained after the game that referees should be penalized for mistakes.
- No heartbreak: Cavs' sweep saves Bieber concert in Cleveland Updated: Apr-25-16 2:07 pm
CLEVELAND - Go ahead and scream, Beliebers.
- Irving scores 31, Cavs sweep Pistons with 100-98 win Updated: Apr-25-16 1:10 am
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Kyrie Irving made big shots, defended tenaciously and then waved goodbye to the Detroit fans.
- LeBron scores 27, Cavs make 20 3s in Game 2 win over Pistons Updated: Apr-21-16 12:31 am
CLEVELAND - J.R. Smith looked down at the postgame box score and couldn't believe his eyes.
- Lue's strong debut: Cavs coach shines in first playoff game Updated: Apr-18-16 4:29 pm
CLEVELAND - Flanked by a security official, Tyronn Lue walked from Cleveland's locker room toward his first postgame press conference in the NBA playoffs.
- LeBron locked in playoff-mode as Cavaliers aim for NBA title Updated: Apr-15-16 11:08 am
CLEVELAND - LeBron James has been in the shadows, somewhat overlooked.
- In NBA playoffs, Warriors want to add 16 wins to their 73 Updated: Apr-14-16 8:06 pm
The Golden State Warriors don't want a record without a championship.
- The Latest: Kobe and the Warriors delivered in finales Updated: Apr-14-16 1:37 am
The Latest on the Golden State Warriors' chase of the best regular-season record in NBA history on Wednesday and Kobe Bryant's final game with the Los Angeles Lakers (all times local):
- Cavs guard Mo Williams undergoing more tests on left knee Updated: Apr-08-16 6:53 pm
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers backup point guard Mo Williams returned from the team's road trip to undergo further evaluation on his injured left knee.
- With James on bench, Pacers roll past Cavaliers 123-109 Updated: Apr-06-16 11:01 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - When LeBron James took a seat Wednesday night, the Indiana Pacers took a step forward.
- J.R. Smith scores 21, hot-shooting Cavs beat Bucks 109-80 Updated: Apr-05-16 11:43 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Cleveland Cavaliers worked the ball around the perimeter with speed and precision until they found the open man.