- Cavs extend qualifying offer to guard Matthew Dellavedova Updated: Jun-30-16 7:44 pm
CLEVELAND - The NBA champion Cavaliers have made a qualifying offer to popular backup point guard Matthew Dellavedova, making him a restricted free agent.
- LeBron a free agent after declining option on contract Updated: Jun-29-16 11:26 am
CLEVELAND - LeBron James is about to hit the free-agency market and stay right at home.
- Cavaliers acquire rights to point guard Kay Felder in draft Updated: Jun-24-16 1:29 am
CLEVELAND - The Cavaliers added a point guard to the party.
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics Updated: Jun-24-16 12:05 am
AKRON, Ohio - LeBron James has all the gold he needs this summer.
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion Cavs at parade Updated: Jun-22-16 8:01 pm
CLEVELAND - Following a parade choked to a crawl by a massive crowd, after proclamations, speeches and fanfare, Cleveland watched a symbolic passing of the trophy - and the torch.
- The Latest: 1 person shot after Cavs victory celebration Updated: Jun-22-16 6:29 pm
CLEVELAND - The Latest on the parade and rally for the Cleveland Cavaliers, who made a historic comeback to win the NBA title (all times local):
- A look at how freshmen have fared with NBA one-and-done rule Updated: Jun-21-16 2:48 pm
NEW YORK - Last season was the year of the senior in college basketball. Thursday's NBA draft is not.
- Off the plane but still sky-high, LeBron brings title home Updated: Jun-20-16 9:00 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James stepped off the plane and into a blizzard of red-and-gold confetti before hoisting the Larry O'Brien trophy. It gleamed in the bright summer sun, a symbol of hope and history.
- From Simmons down, international players will fill NBA draft Updated: Jun-20-16 1:54 pm
NEW YORK - Cleveland had one. So did Golden State.
- Cavs stop for Vegas party on way home to Cleveland Updated: Jun-20-16 10:25 am
LAS VEGAS - The Cleveland Cavaliers celebrated their NBA championship Vegas-style on their way back home.
- James and Cavaliers win thrilling NBA Finals Game 7, 93-89 Updated: Jun-20-16 1:07 am
OAKLAND, California - LeBron James cradled the shiny gold trophy and struggled to sum up what might be his sweetest championship yet, the one he is so proudly bringing home to his native northeast Ohio just as he promised to do when he returned to the Cavaliers two summers ago.
- Warriors cap greatest Finals collapse with Game 7 loss Updated: Jun-20-16 12:26 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry tried to shake Kevin Love with a dribble and let loose with one of those long 3-pointers he seemed to make at every big moment this season.
- LeBron James wins NBA Finals MVP for 3rd time Updated: Jun-19-16 11:03 pm
OAKLAND, California - LeBron James is a champion again, and the NBA Finals MVP again.
- The Latest: LeBron, Cavs beat Warriors 93-89, capture title Updated: Jun-19-16 10:43 pm
- James will come to play, without pressure of Cleveland title Updated: Jun-18-16 6:14 pm
OAKLAND, California - Right near the start Saturday, LeBron James faced a question about whether his legacy might be riding on Game 7 of these NBA Finals.
- 'I'm ready': Stephen Curry says he's poised for Game 6 Updated: Jun-16-16 2:15 am
CLEVELAND - Stephen Curry has had his shoulder wrapped in this series, been questioned about his level of fatigue, even had his choice of footwear shredded on Twitter.
- If these Finals go the distance, they'll match NBA's longest Updated: Jun-15-16 5:14 pm
CLEVELAND - If it seems like these NBA Finals have lasted awhile, there's a reason for that.
- LeBron drops the hammer on Golden State to force Game 6 Updated: Jun-14-16 3:33 am
OAKLAND, California - So much noise surrounded LeBron James heading into Game 5 of the NBA Finals.
- Warriors star Draymond Green suspended for Game 5 Updated: Jun-12-16 8:48 pm
OAKLAND, California - Through all of the criticism and accusations of dirty play, Draymond Green vowed to keep pushing as hard as he possibly could to help deliver another championship to Golden State.
- Losses pile up for US as Westbrook, Harden pass on Olympics Updated: Jun-11-16 3:13 pm
Russell Westbrook and James Harden chose staying home over going for gold.
- Westbrook says he won't play for US basketball in Olympics Updated: Jun-10-16 8:28 pm
The U.S. Olympic basketball team has lost an All-NBA backcourt this week.
- After another blowout, now Warriors need to respond Updated: Jun-09-16 11:24 am
CLEVELAND - It's been the postseason of blowouts.
- With Curry out, US Olympic basketball team waits on LeBron Updated: Jun-07-16 9:59 am
With Stephen Curry out of the running for the Olympics, attention shifts to the other superstar in the NBA Finals.
- Shaq: Cavs need better Irving, 'punked' Love in NBA Finals Updated: Jun-07-16 3:02 am
NEW YORK - Shaquille O'Neal played on the last team to overcome a 2-0 deficit in the NBA Finals, so he knows what it takes.
- As NBA Finals move to Cleveland, Warriors looking unbeatable Updated: Jun-06-16 2:56 am
OAKLAND, California - When the Golden State Warriors returned to Cleveland in January for the first time since clinching the championship there last June, Stephen Curry raised a little stir when he said he hoped the visiting locker room "still smells a little bit like champagne."