- Man at work: Aussie guard Dellavedova sparks Cavs with grit Updated: Jun-01-15 8:50 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - The kid was fearless, relentless, a hustler.
- Cavs' Irving making slow progress before NBA Finals Updated: Jun-01-15 6:42 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Kyrie Irving is resigned to not being 100 percent for the Cavaliers in the NBA Finals.
- Out of finals, Love says he'll be back next season with Cavs Updated: May-31-15 6:39 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - The pain in Kevin Love's surgically repaired left shoulder has become manageable. The Cleveland forward is now dealing with a different ache - the sting of sitting and watching the NBA Finals.
- Position-by-position matchups for the NBA Finals Updated: May-31-15 11:47 am
A position-by-position look at the matchups in the NBA Finals between the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers:
- LeBron on stopping him or Stephen Curry: "You can't" Updated: May-29-15 6:29 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - With a week to get ready for the NBA Finals, the Cavaliers have a check list of things to get done before Game 1.
- Warriors guard Klay Thompson diagnosed with concussion Updated: May-29-15 5:27 pm
OAKLAND, California - The initial hit caused Klay Thompson plenty of pain. The final diagnosis delivered another blow to him and the Golden State Warriors as they prepare for the NBA Finals.
- And now, we wait: Cavs and Warriors get time to rest Updated: May-28-15 8:21 pm
- LeBron, Cavaliers earn NBA Finals spot by sweeping Hawks Updated: May-27-15 12:59 am
CLEVELAND - LeBron James knew what he left behind when he bolted to Miami five years ago.
- Hawks' Kyle Korver out for the playoffs with sprained ankle Updated: May-23-15 4:32 pm
ATLANTA - Already facing a daunting task after losing the first two games at home in the Eastern Conference final, the Atlanta Hawks were dealt another major blow Saturday when 3-point specialist Kyle Korver was ruled out for the rest of the playoffs because of a severely sprained right ankle.
- James leads Cavs to 94-82 win over Hawks, 2-0 series lead Updated: May-23-15 12:23 am
ATLANTA - Forget the Big Three.
- Curry, James unanimous selections to All-NBA first team Updated: May-21-15 3:07 pm
NEW YORK - Golden State's Stephen Curry, the league MVP, and LeBron James are the only unanimous selections to the All-NBA first team.
- Timberwolves win draft lottery, Lakers move to No. 2 Updated: May-19-15 10:47 pm
NEW YORK - The Minnesota Timberwolves too often came to the NBA draft lottery and left in worse shape than they arrived.
- Cavs' Irving has "light" workout before Game 1 Updated: May-19-15 2:58 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Cavaliers All-Star guard Kyrie Irving had a "light, but good" practice a day before Cleveland opens the Eastern Conference finals in Atlanta.
- Cavs' Irving sits out practice, status for Game 1 uncertain Updated: May-16-15 10:35 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - LeBron James should have had a stethoscope hanging around his neck as he reeled off the latest medical updates on him and his teammates.
- Cavaliers push through injuries on path to Eastern finals Updated: May-15-15 10:14 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James sat in his usual middle seat at the postgame podium talking about another playoff win, one moving him closer to another NBA championship.
- James struggles, Cavaliers still advance past Bulls 94-73 Updated: May-15-15 12:14 am
CHICAGO - No dominant performance by LeBron James. Not much from Kyrie Irving, either.
- LeBron scores 38, Cavs down Bulls 106-101 in heated Game 5 Updated: May-12-15 11:29 pm
CLEVELAND - With the "Big 3" reduced to the "Banged-Up 2," LeBron James again showed why he's Cleveland's one and only.
- Bulls' Gasol will miss Game 5 with strained hamstring Updated: May-12-15 7:21 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - The Bulls are again missing one of their big men.
- Cavs coach Blatt owns up to late-game gaffes, LeBron bailout Updated: May-11-15 6:08 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - David Blatt stepped over some cables and weaved through a throng of reporters eager to hear his explanation of two head-scratching decisions on Sunday in Chicago.
- Cavs' Shumpert improves, status for Game 3 unknown Updated: May-07-15 4:51 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Cavaliers coach David Blatt walked across his team's practice court wearing a black T-shirt that maybe best sums up his team's current delicate status.
- Pass first? Point guards look to show you can score, win Updated: May-06-15 1:14 pm
- Plan LeB: LeBron may be more aggressive vs. Bulls in Game 2 Updated: May-05-15 4:32 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - LeBron James leaned against a padded basket stanchion and spun a ball on his index finger. As it rotated, his brain seemed to be turning just as quickly.