- Irving, James lead Cavaliers past Pelicans 99-84 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:02 pm
- Bradley's 3-pointer at horn gives Celtics 104-103 win Updated: Feb-05-16 11:24 pm
CLEVELAND - Once he got control of the ball and let his shot fly, Avery Bradley prepared to get mobbed.
- Lin scores 24 as Hornets rally to beat Cavaliers 1 Updated: Feb-03-16 11:17 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Even without their leading scorer, the Charlotte Hornets finally found a way to beat LeBron James.
- Irving leads Cavaliers to rare win at Indiana, 111-106 in OT Updated: Feb-01-16 11:17 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Cleveland's Kyrie Irving spent the break between regulation and overtime urging his teammates to close out Monday night.
- Warriors, Spurs on historic winning paces this season Updated: Jan-25-16 10:52 pm
MIAMI - There's never been an NBA season where two teams both won at least 80 percent of their games.
- Bulls spoil Lue's coaching debut, beat Cavaliers 96-83 Updated: Jan-24-16 12:32 am
CLEVELAND - They changed coaches. Everything else about the Cavaliers looked the same.
- Sealed with a kiss: Lowry gives fan a peck, Raptors top Heat Updated: Jan-23-16 1:07 am
TORONTO - All-Star guard Kyle Lowry came up with a new play Friday night - the peck-and-roll.
- East-leading Cavs fire David Blatt as coach in second season Updated: Jan-22-16 9:58 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Even after wins, and there were a bunch of them, the Cavaliers didn't celebrate. Everything was too easy for them, way too easy.
- LeBron, Love lead Cavaliers past Clippers, 115-102 Updated: Jan-22-16 12:30 am
CLEVELAND - LeBron James has mostly gotten over the stinging loss to Golden State earlier this week.
- Kobe top vote-getter; Leonard, Lowry NBA All-Star starters Updated: Jan-21-16 9:06 pm
NEW YORK - Kobe Bryant is the leading vote-getter for his final NBA All-Star Game, and Kawhi Leonard and Kyle Lowry made late moves to join him in the starting lineup.
- Cavaliers staggered by blowout loss to champion Warriors Updated: Jan-19-16 1:04 pm
CLEVELAND - Cleveland's locker room finally opened nearly 25 minutes after a seismic loss to the NBA champions. David Blatt turned right and headed down the hallway.
- Golden Statement: Curry, Warriors demolish Cavaliers 132-98 Updated: Jan-19-16 9:59 am
CLEVELAND - Stephen Curry didn't smell champagne. Blood was in the air.
- Irving scores 23 to help Cavaliers to 91-77 win over Rockets Updated: Jan-16-16 1:48 am
- Spurs beat Cavaliers 99-95 for 32nd straight win at home Updated: Jan-15-16 1:04 am
SAN ANTONIO - The Cleveland Cavaliers gave San Antonio another tense test at home before the Spurs rose up on defense for what they deemed their biggest win of the season.
- Anthony, Green in position to start in NBA All-Star Game Updated: Jan-14-16 5:39 pm
NEW YORK - Carmelo Anthony has inched past Detroit's Andre Drummond in voting for an Eastern Conference frontcourt spot, while Golden State's Draymond Green continues to hold his slim lead in the Western Conference in the final days of NBA All-Star balloting.
- LeBron has 27, Cavs win 8th in row, 110-107 over Mavs in OT Updated: Jan-13-16 12:47 am
DALLAS - Kyrie Irving was headed toward Cleveland's locker room when he was greeted exuberantly by general manager David Griffin.
- Smith, Love lead Cavs to 6th straight win over Wolves Updated: Jan-08-16 11:51 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Kevin Love was back in Minnesota again, and this time the boos he heard were half-hearted and faint from the Target Center crowd.