- Moore has career night in Butler's place as Bulls beat Kings Updated: Feb-04-16 1:47 am
SACRAMENTO, California - With leading scorer Jimmy Butler on the bench nursing a sore left knee, E'Twaun Moore figured he'd get plenty of chances to pick up the slack for Chicago.
- Hayward has 27 points, 12 rebounds as Jazz beat Bulls in OT Updated: Feb-02-16 1:07 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Surrounded by a healthier team than he's had before, Gordon Hayward has become the type of dominant player the Utah Jazz envisioned when they selected him ninth overall in the 2010 draft.
- Bulls top Lakers 114-91 in Pau's last Staples date with Kobe Updated: Jan-29-16 2:05 am
LOS ANGELES - During seven seasons together with the Lakers, Pau Gasol and Kobe Bryant formed a bond that won't be broken by separation or retirement.
- Green, Thompson picked, giving Warriors 3 NBA All-Stars Updated: Jan-29-16 1:50 am
NEW YORK - Draymond Green and Klay Thompson were picked Thursday for the Western Conference team, giving the NBA champion Golden State Warriors three All-Stars for the first time in 40 years.
- Wade, Bosh spark Heat to 89-84 comeback win over Bulls Updated: Jan-26-16 12:21 am
CHICAGO - The Windy City is starting to feel like home again for Dwyane Wade.
- Warriors, Spurs on historic winning paces this season Updated: Jan-25-16 10:52 pm
MIAMI - There's never been an NBA season where two teams both won at least 80 percent of their games.
- Bulls spoil Lue's coaching debut, beat Cavaliers 96-83 Updated: Jan-24-16 12:32 am
CLEVELAND - They changed coaches. Everything else about the Cavaliers looked the same.
- Thomas scores 22, Celtics hold off late Bulls rally 110-101 Updated: Jan-22-16 10:59 pm
BOSTON - Celtics coach Brad Stevens has been patiently waiting for a return of the defensive brand of basketball that was the calling card for his team early in the season.
- Column: Bryant's All-Star nod bumps more deserving player Updated: Jan-22-16 5:59 pm
Kobe Bryant gets to start one more All-Star Game.
- Curry scores 25 as Warriors breeze past Bulls 125-94 Updated: Jan-21-16 12:07 am
CHICAGO - Stephen Curry glanced at the "72" banner hanging from the rafters during the morning shootaround. A number that for two decades seemed unattainable just might be in reach for the Warriors if they keep playing this way.
- Pistons lose cool, Bulls take advantage in 111-101 win Updated: Jan-18-16 6:58 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Chicago coach Fred Hoiberg dismissed the idea that the Bulls might be better off without Joakim Noah.
- Mavericks come from behind to beat Bulls 83-77 Updated: Jan-16-16 12:12 am
- Butler scores career-high 53 to lead Bulls over 76ers in OT Updated: Jan-14-16 11:48 pm
PHILADELPHIA - There was no secret formula to Jimmy Butler's career night. He kept taking shots, and they kept going in.
- No. 6 Villanova tops Marquette, stays unbeaten in Big East Updated: Jan-14-16 12:05 am
VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania - Villanova pulled away from Marquette late and just may be running away early with the Big East.
- Antetokounmpo scores 29, Bucks rally to beat Bulls 106-101 Updated: Jan-13-16 12:13 am
MILWAUKEE - After being held to single digits in back-to-back games, Giannis Antetokounmpo broke out of his scoring slump.
- Banged-up Wizards cruise past Bulls for 114-100 win Updated: Jan-11-16 11:51 pm
CHICAGO - The Washington Wizards used balance and ball movement to make up for another injury to a key performer.
- Horford, Millsap lead Hawks past Bulls 120-105 Updated: Jan-09-16 8:44 pm
ATLANTA - Al Horford thinks the Atlanta Hawks are finally showing how good they can be.
- Bulls looking more like contenders with 6 wins in row Updated: Jan-08-16 5:25 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bulls had just suffered an ugly loss to the New York Knicks at Madison Square Garden and Jimmy Butler took aim.
- Gasol, Rose lead way as Bulls beat Celtics 101-92 Updated: Jan-07-16 11:35 pm
CHICAGO - Pau Gasol was so in tune he gave a performance even one of the greatest tenors could appreciate.