- Athletics blow late lead in 7-6 loss to Angels Updated: Jun-26-16 9:09 pm
- Angels rally for 7-6 win over Athletics Updated: Jun-26-16 8:57 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Mike Trout got the Los Angeles Angels in position for an unlikely win, and Jefry Marte finished the job.
- Pujols hits 574th homer in Angels' 7-3 loss to A's Updated: Jun-26-16 3:04 am
ANAHEIM, California - The Los Angeles Angels hit three homers and finished with 13 hits. Still, it wasn't enough to end their longest losing streak of the season.
- Altuve, Gonzalez help Astros past Angels 3-2 Updated: Jun-22-16 7:06 pm
HOUSTON - When the Houston Astros sent Tyler White to the minors on Friday it left utility infielder Marwin Gonzalez as the team's best option at first base.
- Weaver pitches 3-hitter as Angels beat A's 2-0 Updated: Jun-19-16 7:42 pm
OAKLAND, California - Much like teammate Tim Lincecum has discovered, Jered Weaver is realizing that his fastball can still be effective even though it's no longer the dominant pitch it once was.
- Tim Lincecum embraces a second chance with new Angels team Updated: Jun-17-16 9:45 pm
OAKLAND, California - A white cap on backward, Tim Lincecum stopped to pet the bomb-sniffing dogs in the parking lot before greeting the workers at the security entrance who warmly welcomed him back to the Oakland Coliseum.
- Trout hurt as Lindor, Santana power Indians past Angels, 8-3 Updated: Jun-12-16 8:26 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Francisco Lindor and the Cleveland Indians got off to another quick start on their way to another victory in what's shaping up to be a memorable month.
- Mike Trout has bruise, no break after getting hit by pitch Updated: Jun-12-16 7:09 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Mike Trout has left the Los Angeles Angels' game against Cleveland after getting hit by a pitch in the eighth inning.
- Yankees beat Angels 6-3 for 4-game sweep, back at .500 Updated: Jun-10-16 12:15 am
NEW YORK - Getting back to .500 for only the second time since mid-April was costly for the New York Yankees.
- Pujols homer lifts Angels to 5-4 win over Pirates Updated: Jun-05-16 6:06 pm
PITTSBURGH - Some hitters just find success in certain ballparks. For Los Angeles Angels 36-year-old slugger Albert Pujols, one of those places is PNC Park.
- Fulmer takes no-hitter into 7th, Tigers top Angels 3-0 Updated: Jun-01-16 11:42 pm
ANAHEIM, California - What a difference a day makes - or at least the starting pitcher.