- Angels lose to Cashner and Padres 5-4 Updated: May-28-15 3:11 am
- Cashner pitches Padres to 5-4 win over Angels Updated: May-28-15 2:20 am
- Padres lose 4-3 to Angels on Pujols' RBI single in 9th Updated: May-26-15 2:41 am
ANAHEIM, California - No one ever told Bud Black that managing was going to be easy when he took over the Padres nine years ago.
- Napoli homers again, drives in 4; Red Sox beat Angels 6-1 Updated: May-24-15 6:08 pm
BOSTON - Mike Napoli might want to find that child that autographed his bat a couple of days ago and have him sign a few more.
- Dickey leads way as Blue Jays beat Angels 8-4 Updated: May-21-15 11:05 pm
TORONTO - The Blue Jays haven't enjoyed many solid pitching performances this season.
- Pujols out of Angels' lineup with bruised hand Updated: May-21-15 6:34 pm
TORONTO - Albert Pujols is out of the Los Angeles Angels' lineup Thursday night in Toronto, a day after bruising his left hand when he was hit by a pitch.
- For more skippers, no prior managing experience required Updated: May-18-15 12:09 pm
MILWAUKEE - Craig Counsell played 15 years in the majors, scouted and has worked with minor league players and coaches. But he never coached or managed in the minors or majors before taking over as Milwaukee's manager for Brewers general manager Doug Melvin.
- Wright shines in debut as Orioles blank Angels 3-0 Updated: May-17-15 5:11 pm
BALTIMORE - Mike Wright's major league debut was over. The right-hander had just turned in a sparkling performance on the mound, and as he headed toward the dugout many of 41,733 fans at Camden Yards stood and cheered.
- Rockies' nightmare day ends with 2-1 loss to Angels in 11 Updated: May-14-15 3:20 am
- Pujols, Trout star as Angels beat skidding Rockies 2-1 in 11 Updated: May-14-15 2:29 am
ANAHEIM, California - After Mike Trout made two spectacular defensive plays look ordinary, Albert Pujols' pedestrian fly ball allowed the Los Angeles Angels to finish their homestand with another dramatic win.
- Angels coach Ebel gets players' attention with a whistle Updated: May-08-15 7:45 pm
OAKLAND, California - In a piercing staccato, Dino Ebel's whistle can penetrate through the noise from tens of thousands of rowdy baseball fans. And it can trigger a defensive alignment shift in one quick adjustment.