- Angels lose 6th straight, 5-3 to Dodgers in 10 Updated: Aug-02-15 10:02 pm
LOS ANGELES - The sputtering Angels are in their worst funk of the season, and the Dodgers didn't do anything to help them out of it.
- Ethier's 2 HRs help Dodgers beat Angels 5-3 in 10 Updated: Aug-02-15 8:53 pm
LOS ANGELES - Andre Ethier always wanted to be the guy who made the game-winning 3-pointer or catch the game-winning touchdown pass in the end zone as time expired. In baseball, his only chance at sudden death is a walkoff home run - which he has done six times in his major league career.
- Angels send C.J. Wilson to DL, make no late move at deadline Updated: Jul-31-15 9:00 pm
LOS ANGELES - Bill Stoneman decided the Los Angeles Angels shouldn't give up too much of their future to improve this season's title chances down the playoff stretch.
- Castro's 9th-inning homer gives Astros 3-0 win over Angels Updated: Jul-31-15 12:57 am
- Trout has grand slam, solo HR in Angels' win over Rangers Updated: Jul-26-15 8:57 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Home run titles are no different to Mike Trout than any of the other awards and achievements that have made him a major league star. If it happens, it happens. It's just not on his personal agenda at the moment.
- Ervin Santana mows down Angels in 3-0 victory for Twins Updated: Jul-23-15 7:02 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Ervin Santana has been worth the wait for the Minnesota Twins.
- Angels 3B David Freese breaks finger, out at least 2 weeks Updated: Jul-23-15 2:30 am
ANAHEIM, California - Los Angeles Angels third baseman David Freese will be out at least two weeks with a broken right index finger after getting hit by a pitch Wednesday night.
- Pujols blasts 3 HRs as Angels beat Sox 11-1, 7-3 in DHer Updated: Jul-21-15 2:02 am
ANAHEIM, California - Although Albert Pujols doesn't much care for celebrations outside of October, he smiled and stood still when Mike Trout and Erick Aybar ran up and doused him with two postgame buckets of ice and liquid.
- Angels rained out at home for 1st time since 1995 Updated: Jul-19-15 11:52 pm
ANAHEIM, California - After 20 years and 1,609 consecutive home games, the Los Angeles Angels finally lost another game to rain.
- After All-Star honors, Trout gets back to work with Angels Updated: Jul-17-15 11:38 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Mike Trout has parked his truck and stowed his latest glass bat trophy from the All-Star Game.
- Angels move into 1st place in AL West, beat Seattle 10-3 Updated: Jul-12-15 8:09 pm
SEATTLE - Despite early struggles, the Los Angeles Angels are sitting where most expected when the All-Star break arrived: On top of the American League West.
- Trout hits 2 HRs, Giavotella lifts Angels over Rockies 3-2 Updated: Jul-09-15 3:20 am
DENVER - Mike Trout provided the early power and Johnny Giavotella delivered another clutch hit for the Los Angeles Angels.
- Pujols hits 25th HR, Angels finish sweep of Rangers 12-6 Updated: Jul-06-15 12:17 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Albert Pujols probably didn't need to pad his AL home run lead to have a chance to join teammate Mike Trout in the starting lineup for the All-Star game.
- Rangers' Hamilton has no emotions facing Angels for 1st time Updated: Jul-03-15 11:23 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Josh Hamilton insisted that he had no extra emotions playing the Angels for the first time since Los Angeles traded him back to Texas.