- Saint Laurent Palladium show features glam androgynous style Updated: Feb-11-16 5:48 am
LOS ANGELES - Bow-neck blouses aren't just for women anymore.
- Lonely Planet names Philadelphia top US destination for 2016 Updated: Feb-09-16 1:38 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Lonely Planet gave some love to The City of Brotherly Love on Tuesday, ranking Philadelphia the No. 1 place to visit in the United States in 2016.
- Michael Douglas among film stars honored by AARP Updated: Feb-09-16 3:03 am
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Michael Douglas was initially confused when he was told that he was being honored with a career achievement honor by the AARP Movies for Grownups Awards.
- Academy luncheon is time for reflection in high stakes year Updated: Feb-08-16 7:28 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - The annual Oscar nominees luncheon is generally a time of low-stakes celebration, but this year amid discussions of Oscar diversity and a boycott, as well as dramatic changes to academy membership, the Monday gathering was also one for reflection.
- Michael B. Jordan wins big at NAACP Image Awards Updated: Feb-06-16 3:56 am
LOS ANGELES - It was a total knockout for Michael B. Jordan at the NAACP Image Awards in a ceremony that took several jabs at Hollywood for the lack of racial diversity.
- From SAG Awards to Sundance, diversity makes a comeback Updated: Feb-01-16 8:37 am
In a flurry of wins at the Screen Actors Guild Awards and the Sundance Film Festival, diversity made a comeback.
- Tina Fey returns as Sarah Palin on 'SNL,' Oscars parodied Updated: Jan-24-16 11:52 pm
NEW YORK - Tina Fey returned to "Saturday Night Live" to reprise her impression of Sarah Palin and give a rambling, sometimes-rhyming endorsement to Donald Trump.
- Calls for boycott of Oscars grow over diversity of nominees Updated: Jan-19-16 10:24 am
NEW YORK - Amid calls for a boycott of the Academy Awards over its all-white acting nominees and Spike Lee and Jada Pinkett Smith both announcing they would sit out this year's ceremony, the academy's president said it was time for major changes - and soon.
- 'Spotlight,' DiCaprio, Larson win at Critics' Choice Awards Updated: Jan-18-16 4:47 am
LOS ANGELES - The investigative journalism drama "Spotlight" won the top prize at the Critics' Choice Awards on Sunday, while awards favorites Brie Larson and Leonardo DiCaprio won the top acting prizes for "Room" and "The Revenant."
- List of Winners for the Critics' Choice Awards Updated: Jan-17-16 11:19 pm
LOS ANGELES - List of winners of the 21st annual Critics' Choice Awards, announced Sunday in Santa Monica, California.
- Nominations set stage for Oscar sequel, starring Inarritu Updated: Jan-14-16 6:40 pm
Coming soon: "Oscars: The Sequel."
- The Latest: Jennifer Jason Leigh wakes up to an Oscar dream Updated: Jan-14-16 2:10 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - The latest on the 88th annual Oscar nominations announced Thursday in Beverly Hills, California, by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (all times local):
- List of 88th annual Academy Award nominations is announced Updated: Jan-14-16 9:57 am
Complete list of 88th Annual Academy Award nominations announced Thursday:
- 'Creed' director not miffed over Stallone's omitted thanks Updated: Jan-13-16 1:54 pm
LONDON - Sylvester Stallone's Golden Globes blunder was an honest mistake, says "Creed" director Ryan Coogler.
- A complete list of this year's Razzies nominees Updated: Jan-13-16 12:54 am
A look at the 36th annual Razzie nominations:
- Stallone thanks 'Creed' director, co-star after Globes Updated: Jan-12-16 3:06 pm
LOS ANGELES - Sylvester Stallone has taken to social media to officially thank "Creed" director Ryan Coogler and star Michael B. Jordan days after winning the Golden Globe for best supporting actor in the film.