- New Rocky story 'Creed' balances brutality and theatricality Updated: Nov-24-15 10:48 am
LOS ANGELES - Sylvester Stallone knows most of Rocky Balboa's famous fights would have been stopped by a real-life referee long before the battered and bloodied fictional heavyweight champion rallies his will to win.
- Review: Yo Rocky! Gritty, soulful 'Creed' goes the distance Updated: Nov-23-15 10:15 pm
Admit it. When you heard another "Rocky" movie was coming out - a seventh - you thought, really? How many "Rocky" movies do we need?
- Life imitates art for 'Creed' director Ryan Coogler Updated: Nov-23-15 3:18 pm
LOS ANGELES - "Fruitvale Station" writer-director Ryan Coogler is sending a love letter to his father in the form of the latest "Rocky" film.
- 13 celebs who love Adele: Stallone, Pharrell, and more Updated: Nov-19-15 5:21 pm
You think you're an Adele super fan? Here's what celebs like John Legend, Sylvester Stallone, Edie Falco and Selena Gomez have to say about the golden-voiced pop star, who is releasing her new album, "25," on Friday.
- 'Creed' star proudly plays hearing impaired character Updated: Nov-10-15 8:19 am
PHILADELPHIA - While characters wearing eyeglasses - real or as props -are commonplace in movies and TV, hearing aids are seldom seen on the screen - especially on leading ladies.
- Stallone still packs punch with Rocky fans ahead of 'Creed' Updated: Nov-06-15 5:32 pm
PHILADELPHIA - There's a scene in "Creed" where the latest brash boxer who challenges the upstart protege of Rocky Balboa barks, "No one cares about Balboa anymore!"
- Philadelphia becomes first World Heritage City in US Updated: Nov-06-15 5:28 pm
PHILADELPHIA - America's birthplace has been named the country's first World Heritage City, putting it on par with Jerusalem, Cairo, Paris and other places recognized for their impacts on the course of human events.
- George Barris, creator of TV's original Batmobile, has died Updated: Nov-05-15 7:24 pm
LOS ANGELES - George Barris, the legendary custom car builder who created television's original Batmobile and helped define California's car culture with colorfully designed vehicles ranging from the stunningly beautiful to the simply outrageous, died Thursday. He was 89.