- Clinton seeks crackdown for those breaking Wall Street rules Updated: Oct-08-15 4:09 pm
WASHINGTON - Just days before the first Democratic debate, Hillary Rodham Clinton released a series of proposals aimed at cracking down on bad behavior by Wall Street, vowing that individual bankers who violate the law will be "prosecuted and imprisoned."
- Trade deal, Keystone open Clinton to flip-flop charges Updated: Oct-08-15 3:47 pm
WASHINGTON - Martin O'Malley was blunt when he learned Hillary Rodham Clinton had announced her opposition to a Pacific Rim trade deal. "Wow, that's a reversal," he told reporters minutes after Clinton announced her shift.
- Democrats announce participants in Nov. 6 S. Carolina debate Updated: Oct-07-15 10:11 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina Democrats say three candidates are confirmed to participate in the party's presidential debate next month.
- Obama begins selling trade agreement to Congress, public Updated: Oct-06-15 2:58 pm
WASHINGTON - Negotiations over the complex trade deal took more than five years. On Tuesday, President Barack Obama began what may be a similarly difficult task - selling the Trans-Pacific Partnership to Congress and the American public.
- Presidential candidate O'Malley visits Vegas labor unions Updated: Oct-06-15 7:54 am
LAS VEGAS - Democratic presidential candidate Martin O'Malley is wooing voters in Nevada before the first Democratic debate next week with a campaign stop in Las Vegas.
- Donald Trump holding campaign rally in Las Vegas next week Updated: Oct-02-15 5:17 pm
LAS VEGAS - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is heading to the Las Vegas Strip for a campaign rally.
- Trump not coming to Hispanic Chamber of Commerce event Updated: Oct-02-15 3:51 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Donald Trump won't be doing a question-and-answer session with the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in Washington next week.
- Clinton, Bush steady fundraising amid GOP summer Trump slump Updated: Sep-30-15 7:28 am
WASHINGTON - Voters won't cast their first ballots in the presidential race until February, but donors have been making their picks for months.
- CNN: Biden can be a game-day decision for debate Updated: Sep-28-15 10:00 am
NEW YORK - CNN says it will allow Vice President Joe Biden to participate in the first Democratic presidential primary debate even if he decides that day to be a candidate.
- No Labels event in NH to draw 8 presidential hopefuls Updated: Sep-28-15 3:46 am
WASHINGTON - Businessman Donald Trump, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and Ohio Gov. John Kasich will headline a bipartisan presidential forum in New Hampshire next month aimed at addressing the nation's most urgent problems.
- Clinton opposes construction of Keystone XL pipeline Updated: Sep-22-15 5:48 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Hillary Rodham Clinton said Tuesday she opposes construction of the Keystone XL pipeline, breaking her longstanding silence over the construction of a project assailed by environmentalists as a threat to the planet's climate.
- Hillary Clinton making campaign stop in Portland, Maine Updated: Sep-18-15 4:06 am
PORTLAND, Maine - Presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton is appearing at a middle school in Maine's largest city as she courts voters while seeking the Democratic nomination.
- Democratic presidential hopeful vows marijuana change Updated: Sep-17-15 5:11 pm
DENVER - Democratic presidential hopeful Martin O'Malley met with Colorado marijuana regulators Thursday and vowed immediate change on marijuana policy if he takes office - even as he laid out contradictory plans about how he'd do that.
- Gov. Hassan to endorse Hilary Clinton for president Updated: Sep-17-15 4:06 pm
DURHAM, New Hampshire - New Hampshire Gov. Maggie Hassan is supporting Hillary Rodham Clinton for president.
- O'Malley: US can do more to help Syrian refugees Updated: Sep-15-15 2:20 pm
WASHINGTON - Democratic presidential candidate Martin O'Malley urged President Barack Obama to do more to help Syrian refugees, writing in a letter Tuesday that the U.S. needs to offer "more than a token increase."
- Clinton, Sanders among speakers at Iowa Democratic dinner Updated: Sep-15-15 1:13 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - An upcoming Iowa Democratic Party dinner will feature appearances by Hillary Rodham Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Martin O'Malley and Lincoln Chafee.