- Clinton to miss convention of liberal activists, bloggers Updated: Jun-24-15 11:51 am
ST. LOUIS - Hillary Rodham Clinton is not expected to appear at Netroots Nation, an annual convention of liberal activists and bloggers who are often courted by Democratic presidential candidates.
- Governors' trade missions have uneven record of success Updated: Jun-22-15 5:08 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Governors across the country have been packing their bags for all-expenses-paid trade missions abroad, spending taxpayer dollars on costly trips that have an uneven track record of yielding any tangible benefits for their states.
- Minnesota Sen. Klobuchar to speak to Nebraska Democrats Updated: Jun-18-15 11:21 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Nebraska Democratic Party will host U.S. Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota at its annual Morrison Exon Dinner.
- Clinton: Obama should use trade fight to his advantage Updated: Jun-15-15 12:02 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - Hillary Rodham Clinton said Sunday that President Barack Obama should use a setback in Congress to seek the best possible trade agreement with 11 other Pacific Rim nations, pointing to the stumbles over the pact as an opportunity to address Democrats' concerns about job protections and wages.
- Clinton to hold first public event in New Hampshire Updated: Jun-14-15 8:23 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Hillary Rodham Clinton is heading back to New Hampshire and giving members of the public their first opportunity to attend one of her campaign events.
- Hillary Clinton making fundraising stop in Rhode Island Updated: Jun-10-15 8:04 am
EAST GREENWICH, Rhode Island - Hillary Rodham Clinton is making a stop in Rhode Island to raise money for her Democratic bid for president.
- Clinton, Democrats meeting labor leaders on 2016 bids Updated: Jun-09-15 12:50 pm
WASHINGTON - Hillary Rodham Clinton and her Democratic presidential rivals are holding private meetings with labor leaders in hopes of landing union endorsements that would bring organizational muscle and money to their 2016 campaigns.
- Connecticut Gov. Malloy endorses Clinton for president Updated: Jun-07-15 3:49 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy on Sunday endorsed Hillary Rodham Clinton for president, saying she has the best experience to lead the country.
- Donation little hindrance to Stephanopoulos interviews Updated: Jun-02-15 4:32 pm
NEW YORK - Newly declared Republican presidential candidate Lindsey Graham's interview with George Stephanopoulos on "Good Morning America" Tuesday is the latest sign that the ABC anchor's donations to the Clinton Foundation seem not to have impeded his coverage of the upcoming presidential elections.