- SC superdelegate sticks with O'Malley, keeping options open Updated: Feb-02-16 10:57 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A South Carolina superdelegate says he's might look outside the Democratic party now that his candidate, Martin O'Malley, has dropped out of the presidential race.
- Clinton, Sanders locked in extremely tight duel for Iowa Updated: Feb-02-16 12:29 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders were locked in an extremely tight duel in Iowa's leadoff presidential caucuses Monday as the two rivals offered Americans a stark choice between political pragmatism and revolution.
- In one Iowa town, democracy plays out in its own unique way Updated: Feb-01-16 11:41 pm
NEVADA, Iowa - In this Iowa town, at precisely 7 p.m., Ward 2 Democratic precinct chairwoman Kathy Johnson kicked things off on an upbeat note.
- Things to know about delegates at stake in Iowa caucuses Updated: Feb-01-16 8:09 am
WASHINGTON - Delegates are the key to claiming both the Republican and Democratic nominations for president, and the battle to win them starts Monday at the Iowa caucuses.
- Sanders won't be at Tennessee campaign event this week Updated: Jan-21-16 4:01 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders won't be at an event being put on by his campaign at Tennessee State University.
- With Confederate flag gone, King Day rally shifts focus Updated: Jan-19-16 1:35 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - For the first time in 17 years, civil rights leaders gathered Monday at the South Carolina Statehouse to pay homage to the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. without the Confederate flag casting a long shadow over them.
- The Latest: Thousands line South LA streets for parade Updated: Jan-19-16 12:19 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The latest on rallies, marches and speeches honoring the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. (all times local):
- In tight race, Democrats debate passion versus practicality Updated: Jan-18-16 8:24 am
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - With just two weeks to go before the first votes of the 2016 race for president, Democrats Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders engaged in their most contentious debate match-up to date, underscoring their tightening primary race as the Iowa caucuses draw near.
- The Latest: Updates from the Democratic presidential debate Updated: Jan-17-16 9:35 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Here are the latest developments from the Democratic presidential candidates' final debate before the Feb. 1 Iowa caucuses.
- SC Democrats host party's candidates for Charleston debate Updated: Jan-17-16 7:01 am
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - South Carolina Democrats vote in just over a month on which candidate they want as the party's presidential nominee, and the people who want that job are gathering for a debate.
- O'Malley taking part in town hall before S. Carolina debate Updated: Jan-16-16 9:16 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Democratic presidential hopeful Martin O'Malley is making a stop in Columbia before participating in a debate with the party's other candidates.
- County prosecutor investigating O'Malley furniture purchase Updated: Jan-14-16 11:20 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A Maryland county prosecutor is investigating former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley's discounted purchase of furniture from the governor's mansion, the state's attorney's spokeswoman confirmed Thursday.
- Clinton, O'Malley, Sanders to speak at SC King Day rally Updated: Jan-13-16 2:43 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The Democratic Party's top three presidential contenders are taking part in an annual South Carolina observance honoring Martin Luther King Jr., their campaigns confirmed Wednesday.
- 14 candidates running in Vermont Presidential Primary Updated: Jan-12-16 2:21 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Ten Republicans and four Democrats have qualified to be placed on the ballot in Vermont's March 1 presidential primary.
- New Mexico AG to support Clinton at minority forum in Iowa Updated: Jan-11-16 5:51 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas says he's throwing his support behind Hillary Clinton for the Democratic Party's presidential nomination.
- Six presidential hopefuls take 'Problem Solver Promise' Updated: Jan-11-16 7:25 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Six presidential hopefuls have found some common ground on the nation's future, according to a bipartisan group created to bridge the divide between Republicans.
- Sanders, O'Malley criticize immigration raids at Iowa forum Updated: Jan-09-16 8:44 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Democratic presidential hopefuls Bernie Sanders and Martin O'Malley used a liberal forum in Iowa on Saturday to rail against holiday-season raids seeking Central American immigrants for deportation.
- Clinton, Sanders, O'Malley seek victory in Nevada caucuses Updated: Jan-07-16 8:10 am
LAS VEGAS - Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are fighting for support among Nevada Democrats, looking beyond the leadoff contests of Iowa and New Hampshire to a state that could play a pivotal role in the nomination fight.