- Martin Kaymer loses PGA Tour membership for the year Updated: Aug-25-15 7:51 pm
EDISON, New Jersey - As golf has become more global and the wealth of the PGA Tour has made it the premier destination, there has been grumbling over the years that it has become easier for international players to earn a PGA Tour card through world rankings that get them into the biggest events.
- Not cool: Snowman on 1st hole ruins Dustin Johnson's chances Updated: Aug-16-15 8:47 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - No one knows better than Dustin Johnson how one disastrous hole at Whistling Straits can ruin a final round in a PGA Championship.
- Jason Day looks to get in contention at a major -- again Updated: Aug-12-15 3:48 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - It was five years ago at this golf course that Jason Day realized he could be a contender in the majors.
- European Tour pulls out of WGC for 2016 Updated: Aug-11-15 3:24 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The European Tour has chosen France over Firestone.
- It's a sand trap! Watch out for Whistling's bunkers at PGA Updated: Aug-10-15 1:56 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Perhaps the shiftiest sand trap in recent major history is now covered up by a hospitality area.
- Lowry introduces himself on world stage with Bridgestone win Updated: Aug-10-15 2:53 am
AKRON, Ohio - Shane Lowry remained somewhat of a mystery to the golf audience outside Ireland and parts of Europe.
- McIlroy, if he plays, grouped with major champions at PGA Updated: Aug-07-15 8:18 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Rory McIlroy joins the marquee group of this year's major champions in the opening rounds of the PGA Championship.
- PGA Championship at a glance Updated: Aug-07-15 4:52 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Facts and figures for the PGA Championship:
- What to watch for at the PGA Championship Updated: Aug-07-15 2:50 pm
The question would be absurd to anyone except Jordan Spieth, who could only laugh. He dominated golf headlines this summer after winning the Masters and U.S. Open and then missing out on a playoff at the British Open by one shot.
- Bunker where Johnson grounded club covered for PGA Updated: Aug-06-15 10:06 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Dustin Johnson won't be able to ground his club in the same bunker at Whistling Straits that cost him in the 2010 PGA Championship.