- A look at where Senate Democrats stand on the Iran deal Updated: Aug-25-15 2:14 pm
Congress will vote next month on a resolution to disapprove of the White House-backed nuclear deal struck with Iran by the U.S., Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany. The deal aims to dismantle Iran's nuclear capabilities in exchange for billions in international sanctions relief.
- Blumenthal to decide on Iran vote in "next couple weeks" Updated: Aug-20-15 6:18 pm
WINDSOR LOCKS, Connecticut - U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal says he expects to announce "sometime in the next couple weeks" how he'll vote on President Barack Obama's nuclear deal with Iran.
- Senate OKs Lobster Day resolution pushed by Maine senators Updated: Aug-07-15 7:59 am
PORTLAND, Maine - The U.S. Senate has approved a resolution introduced by Maine Sens. Susan Collins and Angus King granting the lobster a national day of celebration.
- Sen. Warren seeks review of military student loan law Updated: Aug-05-15 6:25 pm
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren is seeking a fresh examination of a student loan law aimed at providing consumer protections to active members of the military.
- Automakers trying to prevent hackers from commandeering cars Updated: Aug-05-15 1:05 pm
DETROIT - When researchers at two West Coast universities took control of a General Motors car through cellular and Bluetooth connections in 2010, they startled the auto industry by exposing a glaring security gap.