- A-Rod deserves All-Star consideration Updated: Jul-06-15 3:35 am
A-Rod the All-Star?
- Scherzer, Nationals lose 2-1 to Braves Updated: Jul-02-15 11:32 pm
ATLANTA - Max Scherzer turned away in disgust as Cameron Maybin's chopper bounced over third base.
- Maybin's 9th-inning single helps Braves beat Scherzer 2-1 Updated: Jul-02-15 10:53 pm
ATLANTA - Cameron Maybin got exactly what he wanted - a chance to make up for his fielding mistake with a big hit against one of the game's best pitchers.
- Ryne Sandberg resigns as Philadelphia Phillies manager Updated: Jun-26-15 11:02 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Ryne Sandberg left on his terms.
- Scherzer's bid for 2nd straight no-hitter ends in 6th Updated: Jun-26-15 8:51 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Max Scherzer's bid to become the second pitcher in major league history to throw two consecutive no-hitters ended when Philadelphia's Freddy Galvis doubled with one out in the sixth inning Friday night.
- Fister pitches 4-hit ball as Nationals beat Braves 7-0 Updated: Jun-25-15 9:29 pm
WASHINGTON - Doug Fister said he really hadn't heard about the scoreless innings streak being crafted by his fellow Washington Nationals starters.
- Harper homers in 9-run 1st, Gonzalez and Nats beat Pirates Updated: Jun-21-15 6:20 pm
WASHINGTON - With the way the Washington Nationals are pitching these days, they hardly needed all of the runs Bryce Harper and his teammates provided from the start.
- Nationals' Max Scherzer celebrates his no-hitter Updated: Jun-21-15 1:39 pm
WASHINGTON - A day later, Max Scherzer couldn't stop smiling.
- RHP Fister returns to Nationals, RHP Hill sent to Triple-A Updated: Jun-18-15 6:11 pm
WASHINGTON - The Washington Nationals have activated Doug Fister from the disabled list to start Thursday night against Tampa Bay.
- Scherzer throws 1-hitter and fans 16, Nationals beat Brewers Updated: Jun-14-15 6:57 pm
MILWAUKEE - The way Max Scherzer was pitching, the Milwaukee Brewers were going to need a bit of luck to even manage getting anyone on base.
- Bryant gets 3 hits as Cubs score 6-3 win over Nationals Updated: Jun-07-15 9:06 pm
WASHINGTON - Chicago manager Joe Maddon liked how his team played against Washington this weekend. He just wants the Cubs to play that way all the time.