- Eldridge to formally kick off Senate bid in Arkansas Updated: Oct-13-15 5:56 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Former federal prosecutor Conner Eldridge is kicking off his uphill bid to unseat Republican U.S. Sen. John Boozman with an event this weekend.
- Bill renaming Helena-West Helena federal building is signed Updated: Oct-11-15 4:31 pm
HELENA-WEST HELENA, Arkansas - President Barack Obama has signed a bill that renames the federal building in Helena-West Helena after an Arkansas federal judge who was known for his support of civil rights.
- Judges say crumbling San Antonio courthouse is unsafe Updated: Oct-08-15 5:33 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Members of the Texas Congressional delegation are trying to get approval and funding for a new federal courthouse in San Antonio to replace a building that judges who work there say is crumbling and unsafe.
- Senate majority leader seems safe for now after Boehner exit Updated: Sep-29-15 1:41 pm
WASHINGTON - Try as they may, there's no sign that conservatives chirping over the departure of House Speaker John Boehner will be able to claim Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell as their next pelt.
- Huckabee announces Arkansas leadership team Updated: Sep-28-15 11:55 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Gov. Asa Hutchinson and Sen. John Boozman are chairing Mike Huckabee's presidential campaign in Arkansas as the former governor announced the support of most of the state's top officials.
- Arkansas, Arkansas State receive grants to study terrorism Updated: Sep-24-15 4:51 pm