- Eldridge calls for suspending Syrian refugee relocation Updated: Nov-18-15 7:16 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Democrat Conner Eldridge called Wednesday for suspending the resettlement of Syrian refugees, splitting with the White House as he faces an uphill bid for an Arkansas U.S. Senate seat.
- Maine senators say SEC should keep paper mutual fund reports Updated: Nov-15-15 8:30 am
PORTLAND, Maine - Maine's senators are calling on the federal Securities and Exchange Commission to reconsider a proposed rule they say would hurt residents by eliminating a requirement that mutual fund information be delivered to investors in paper form.
- Boozman calls primary rival's criticism 'ridiculous' Updated: Nov-13-15 5:28 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - U.S. Sen. John Boozman pushed back Friday against his new rival in next year's Republican primary, calling claims that he doesn't have a conservative enough voting record "ridiculous."
- The Latest: Attorney files to run for Supreme Court post Updated: Nov-09-15 5:13 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The latest on the end of the one-week filing period for the 2016 election in Arkansas (all times local):
- Boozman, Westerman, Crawford to file for re-election Updated: Nov-05-15 4:30 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - U.S. Sen. John Boozman and Reps. Bruce Westerman and Rick Crawford have announced plans to file for re-election.
- Poll: Boozman has 38 percent approval rating Updated: Nov-04-15 5:19 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Less than half of Arkansas residents approve of U.S. Sen. John Boozman's job performance as he gears up for a re-election bid, while even more don't have an opinion of the Republican, according to a poll released by the University of Arkansas on Wednesday.
- Arkansas governor urges easing of Cuba credit restrictions Updated: Nov-03-15 1:46 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson is urging congressional leaders to ease credit restrictions with Cuba and says doing so would open millions of dollars in new markets for his state.
- Arkansas filing period kicks off with Huckabee first in line Updated: Nov-02-15 8:05 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee was the first in line Monday to make his bid official as the White House hopeful helped kick off the one-week filing period in his home state for candidates in next year's election.