- Judges say crumbling San Antonio courthouse is unsafe Updated: Oct-08-15 5:33 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Members of the Texas Congressional delegation are trying to get approval and funding for a new federal courthouse in San Antonio to replace a building that judges who work there say is crumbling and unsafe.
- Senate majority leader seems safe for now after Boehner exit Updated: Sep-29-15 1:41 pm
WASHINGTON - Try as they may, there's no sign that conservatives chirping over the departure of House Speaker John Boehner will be able to claim Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell as their next pelt.
- Huckabee announces Arkansas leadership team Updated: Sep-28-15 11:55 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Gov. Asa Hutchinson and Sen. John Boozman are chairing Mike Huckabee's presidential campaign in Arkansas as the former governor announced the support of most of the state's top officials.
- Arkansas, Arkansas State receive grants to study terrorism Updated: Sep-24-15 4:51 pm
- Boozman says it's fair to highlight rival's Obama ties Updated: Sep-14-15 5:18 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - Republican U.S. Sen. John Boozman said Monday it's fair to highlight his Democratic rival and former federal prosecutor Conner Eldridge's ties to President Barack Obama, who remains deeply unpopular in Arkansas.
- Ex-prosecutor launches bid to unseat Republican Sen. Boozman Updated: Sep-09-15 2:33 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Former U.S. Attorney Conner Eldridge announced his bid Wednesday to unseat Republican U.S. Sen. John Boozman next year in Arkansas, launching an uphill challenge in a state where Democrats have suffered heavy losses in recent years.
- The Latest: Eldridge calls repeal push a 'distraction' Updated: Sep-09-15 1:54 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The latest on former U.S. Attorney Conner Eldridge, who announced Wednesday he was running for the Democratic nomination to unseat Republican U.S. Sen. John Boozman in Arkansas (all times local):