- Slow start dooms Pitt in 29-24 loss to Miami Updated: Nov-27-15 5:21 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pat Narduzzi spent most of his first season at Pittsburgh convincing the Panthers they weren't beholden to the recent past and that big-time success could be had if they believed.
- Miami strikes early, holds off Pittsburgh 29-24 Updated: Nov-27-15 5:02 pm
PITTSBURGH - All the ingredients were there for a collapse. A fired head coach. Dashed expectations. A fan base equal parts angry and apathetic. A locker room in need of some guidance.
- Narduzzi setting aggressive tone for surprising Panthers Updated: Nov-23-15 5:27 pm
PITTSBURGH - The scoreboard said Pittsburgh was up 18. Coach Pat Narduzzi offered a starkly different take when his borderline giddy team walked into the locker room for halftime on Saturday against Louisville.
- Late rally not enough as Louisville falls to Pitt 45-34 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:14 pm
PITTSBURGH - Bobby Petrino didn't feel the need to mince words. Considering he'd just spent large parts of three hours watching his team get pushed around by Pittsburgh, the Louisville coach wasn't in the mood to explain it away.
- Pitt rides big first half to 45-34 win over Louisville Updated: Nov-21-15 8:54 pm
PITTSBURGH - The big lead had nearly vanished. Pittsburgh's momentum too.
- Clemson-Syracuse Preview Capsule Updated: Nov-12-15 12:04 pm
No. 1 Clemson (9-0) at Syracuse (3-6), 3:30 p.m. EST (ABC, ESPN2)
- Panthers looking to bounce back after loss to Irish Updated: Nov-09-15 6:02 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pat Narduzzi tilted his head and laughed.
- Kizer throws for 5 TDs, No. 8 Notre Dame tops Pitt 42-30 Updated: Nov-07-15 6:19 pm
PITTSBURGH - Brian Kelly isn't ready to start politicking. The Notre Dame coach figures it's far too early to get caught up in the endless debate of "who's in, who's out" of the College Football Playoff.