- Royals' Perez hurts leg in collision with Cuthbert Updated: May-28-16 8:37 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas City's Salvador Perez injured his left leg when third baseman Cheslor Cuthbert collided with him in the ninth inning of Saturday's 8-7 win over the Chicago White Sox, and the All-Star catcher needed to be helped off the field.
- White Sox blow big lead in 8-7 loss to Royals Updated: May-28-16 8:17 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - It was a stunning collapse for the Chicago White Sox, and third baseman Todd Frazier is interested to see how his team responds.
- Royals score 7 in 9th to beat White Sox 8-7; Perez hurt Updated: May-28-16 7:53 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Brett Eibner wondered whether anything could surpass the Kansas City Royals' rally Friday night, when they overcome a four-run deficit to beat the Chicago White Sox in his major league debut.
- After beating Sale, Indians top Quintana, White Sox 4-3 Updated: May-25-16 6:52 pm
CHICAGO - Corey Kluber still is considered an ace in the Cleveland Indians' clubhouse.
- White Sox beat Royals 3-2 to avoid sweep Updated: May-22-16 6:45 pm
CHICAGO - The White Sox didn't completely break out of their offensive funk. But they scored just enough runs to win for the third time in 11 games.
- Yankees wrap up successful homestand, top White Sox 7-5 Updated: May-15-16 5:48 pm
NEW YORK - More than a week after they wobbled back to the Bronx in last place, Chase Headley, Carlos Beltran and their New York teammates whooshed out of Yankee Stadium looking way more potent.
- Severino, hit hard again, headed to DL with triceps strain Updated: May-13-16 11:36 pm
NEW YORK - Yankees pitcher Luis Severino shook his right arm and headed to the dugout in the middle of the third inning after yet another lousy start.
- Quintana leads White Sox over Twins 3-1 for 4th series sweep Updated: May-08-16 6:00 pm
CHICAGO - The White Sox are playing so well, they scored a run in the seventh inning while striking out four times.
- Twins' Tyler Duffey strikes out 4 batters in 7th inning Updated: May-08-16 4:32 pm
CHICAGO - Minnesota right-hander Tyler Duffey became the first Twins pitcher in nearly four years to strike out four batters in an inning.