- Super Bowl champions haven't always been 'super' Updated: Feb-06-16 2:29 am
They have the gaudy rings and the rest of the swag that comes with being a Super Bowl champion.
- Jay Feely embraces new role as CBS' kicking expert Updated: Feb-05-16 3:41 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Jay Feely has some conflicted emotions in his new role as CBS' sideline kicking analyst in playoff games.
- Joe Cool tops list of best Super Bowl passing performances Updated: Feb-05-16 2:25 pm
The face of most successful NFL teams nowadays is the quarterback, so it should come as no surprise that seven of the past eight league MVPs played that position.
- CBS aims to strike balance with added Super Bowl cameras Updated: Feb-04-16 3:55 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - With some 70 cameras located from the pylons in the end zone to those isolated on single players, the ability to show plays from a 360-degree perspective and tracking technology that determines how fast and far players run, almost no aspect of the Super Bowl will be out of reach for the CBS crew.
- 'Thursday Night Football' to air on both CBS and NBC Updated: Feb-01-16 6:40 pm
"Thursday Night Football" will bounce around among CBS, NBC and NFL Network next season, and league executives are confident fans will find the games just fine.
- The Super Bowl's most memorable trick plays Updated: Feb-01-16 3:18 pm
The appetite for gadgets and gimmicks at the Super Bowl is typically low. Surprising the other team with a safety blitz or deep pass, sure, but the risk of true trickery can often seem too steep with a title on the line.
- CBS to unveil new technology for Super Bowl 50 broadcast Updated: Jan-12-16 5:54 pm
PASADENA, California - The Super Bowl is turning 50, although the game played next month on America's informal national holiday will hardly be showing its age because of new gadgetry CBS Sports is debuting.
- SB 25: Norwood's FG miss gives Giants 20-19 win over Bills Updated: Jan-11-16 3:45 pm
SUPER BOWL 25