- Vulnerable GOP senators side with NRA on gun votes Updated: Jun-21-16 10:58 am
WASHINGTON - Among the Senate's most vulnerable Republicans, Pennsylvania Sen. Pat Toomey stood firmly with the powerful National Rifle Association on the latest ill-fated attempts at gun control. So did Ohio Sen. Rob Portman and Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson.
- Recent editorials published in Indiana newspapers Updated: Jun-14-16 10:01 am
The (Bloomington) Herald-Times. June 9, 2016
- Obama arrives in South Bend, heads to Elkhart for events Updated: Jun-01-16 2:37 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - President Barack Obama has arrived in northern Indiana.
- Gubernatorial candidates won't be at Elkhart Obama event Updated: May-31-16 4:16 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Neither of Indiana's gubernatorial candidates will be on hand when President Barack Obama visits Elkhart County.
- Donnelly says he's fighting to protect Indiana steelworkers Updated: May-28-16 1:41 pm
GARY, Indiana - U.S. Sen. Joe Donnelly has toured U.S. Steel's Gary Works to assure employees the federal government is fighting to protect their industry against cheap imports.