- A look at where Senate Democrats stand on the Iran deal Updated: Sep-02-15 1:05 pm
Congress will vote this month on a resolution to disapprove of the White House-backed nuclear deal struck with Iran by the U.S., Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany. The deal aims to limit Iran's nuclear program in exchange for hundreds of billions of dollars in relief from international sanctions.
- EPA: Clean water rule in effect despite court ruling Updated: Aug-28-15 3:02 pm
WASHINGTON - The Environmental Protection Agency says it is going forward with a new federal rule to protect small streams, tributaries and wetlands, despite a court ruling that blocked the measure in 13 central and Western states.
- Things to know: EPA water rules take effect in some states Updated: Aug-28-15 3:21 am
WASHINGTON - New federal rules to protect smaller streams, tributaries and wetlands took effect on Friday - but only in some states.
- Donnelly announces he supports Obama's Iran nuclear deal Updated: Aug-20-15 3:49 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Sen. Joe Donnelly has announced he supports President Barack Obama's proposed Iran nuclear deal.
- AM General hopes contract with Mercedes is sign of future Updated: Aug-11-15 6:58 pm
MISHAWAKA, Indiana - Black Mercedes-Benz R-Class SUVs rolled down the AM General assembly line Tuesday interspersed with white MV-1 wheelchair-accessible vans as workers began producing vehicles for the German automaker, a scene company officials believe is a sign of hope for the northern Indiana auto plant where Hummer H2s once were made.