- Brewers lose another close game, miss comeback in ninth Updated: Jul-28-15 2:47 am
SAN FRANCISCO - The Milwaukee Brewers thought they had a legitimate chance to come back in the ninth inning before everything backfired.
- Crawford homers to back Heston as Giants win again, 4-2 Updated: Jul-28-15 2:09 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Brandon Crawford is hearing about his home run distances approaching Barry Bonds territory.
- Aoki returns from disabled list to face former Brewers team Updated: Jul-27-15 10:08 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The Giants activated left fielder Nori Aoki from the 15-day disabled list Monday in time for him to return against the Milwaukee Brewers, who made a late scratch of right fielder Ryan Braun because of lower back tightness.
- Lohse struggles, Brewers fall short in 7-5 loss to Indians Updated: Jul-22-15 7:45 pm
MILWAUKEE - Kyle Lohse has weathered tough stretches on the mound during what has been a respectable 15-year career in the big leagues.
- Brantley homers with 4 RBIs as Indians top Brewers 7-5 Updated: Jul-22-15 7:36 pm
MILWAUKEE - A .349 hitter with runners in scoring position, Michael Brantley doesn't mind sharing the sharing the reason for his success at the plate.
- Brewers OF Braun, closer Rodriguez heading to All-Star game Updated: Jul-13-15 5:05 pm
CINCINNATI - Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun is heading to his sixth All-Star game.
- Gonzalez's 2-run homer lifts Dodgers over Brewers 4-3 Updated: Jul-12-15 9:05 pm
LOS ANGELES - Last season, the Dodgers fell behind and rarely recovered. This season, they have 24 comeback victories, finding ways to climb out of holes with timely hitting.
- Kershaw, Santiago join All-Stars, replacing Scherzer, Gray Updated: Jul-12-15 4:30 pm
CINCINNATI - With several All-Stars pitching Sunday and other players nursing injuries, the rosters for the Mid-Summer Classic went through some changes before Tuesday's game in Cincinnati.
- Gomez hits 2 HRs, Brewers beat Braves 6-5 Updated: Jul-08-15 6:37 pm
MILWAUKEE - Carlos Gomez guessed right.
- Reds C Pena ejected after review argument Updated: Jul-04-15 9:15 pm
CINCINNATI - Reds catcher Brayan Pena was ejected from Saturday's game against the Milwaukee Brewers in the fifth inning after arguing about a replay review that failed to overturn a call that went against Cincinnati.
- Queen City crew: Sending All-Stars young and old to Cincy Updated: Jul-03-15 11:22 am
NEW YORK - Anyone still ranting about the online election that put five Kansas City Royals in position to start the All-Star Game, the following is for you.
- Lind's RBI single in 11th lifts Brewers over Phillies 8-7 Updated: Jul-02-15 11:11 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Milwaukee Brewers came to Philadelphia with the second-worst record in the majors and left with the longest winning streak.
- Braun, Lind hit 2-run HRs in 8th, Brewers hold off Twins Updated: Jun-28-15 6:51 pm
MILWAUKEE - At this point in the season, any win is a well-timed one for the Milwaukee Brewers.