- Madonna feels like Picasso, says art has no expiration date Updated: Jul-22-15 1:31 pm
NEW YORK - Madonna thinks artists deep into their careers should stop if they don't have anything more to say. But at 56, the singer says she still has things to talk about, and in short, she feels like Pablo Picasso.
- Designer Christian Audigier dies at 57 Updated: Jul-10-15 11:49 pm
LOS ANGELES - Designer Christian Audigier, who was born in France but gained fame and fortune in the United States with his tattoo-inspired, street-wise designs for the Ed Hardy and Von Dutch brands, has died. He was 57.
- Israeli man gets 14 months for stealing Madonna's songs Updated: Jul-09-15 8:05 pm
JERUSALEM - An aspiring singer who auditioned for Israel's top TV song competition was sentenced Thursday to 14 months in prison after he was convicted of stealing and selling unreleased songs by international pop star Madonna.
- Boycott drive gains strength, raising alarm in Israel Updated: Jul-07-15 10:54 am
JERUSALEM - Ten years ago, a small group of Palestinian activists had a novel idea: Inspired by the anti-apartheid movement, they called for a global boycott movement against Israel as a nonviolent method to promote the Palestinian struggle for independence.
- Queen Latifah, Amy Schumer headline Fourth of July festival Updated: Jul-05-15 11:31 am
NEW YORK - Queen Latifah started with "The Star-Spangled Banner" and ended with a rap classic, Amy Schumer told raunchy jokes despite some children in the crowd and country singer Sara Evans was a vocal powerhouse when she covered Sam Smith.