- The Latest on Oklahoma stabbing: Fallin praises Costello Updated: Aug-24-15 5:07 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The latest on the fatal stabbing of Oklahoma's labor commissioner (all times local):
- From politics to policies, Askins tackles biggest challenge Updated: Aug-22-15 2:02 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - She's been a judge, a state legislator, the head of a state agency, Oklahoma's lieutenant governor and her party's choice to serve as the state's chief executive.
- Illinois man to be executed in Oklahoma scrutinizes evidence Updated: Aug-16-15 4:22 pm
GALESBURG, Illinois - An Illinois man scheduled to be executed next month in Oklahoma for his role in a 1997 killing is raising questions about his case, telling a newspaper in his hometown that Oklahoma is going to "kill an innocent man."
- Judge strikes down Oklahoma law restricting abortion drugs Updated: Aug-10-15 3:39 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A judge struck down an Oklahoma law Monday that required doctors to follow label instructions when prescribing abortion-inducing drugs, finding the rule is unconstitutional because it doesn't apply to other kinds of medication.
- Oklahoma governor says she is opposed to emission cut plan Updated: Aug-03-15 5:55 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Some of Oklahoma's top political leaders criticized President Barack Obama's plan Monday to fight climate change by cutting carbon dioxide emissions at power plants, saying it would likely increase electricity costs for consumers and harm the economy.