- Teague, Horford lead Hawks over Bulls 113-90 Updated: Feb-10-16 11:55 pm
CHICAGO - Al Horford set the tone with a strong start and got plenty of help. More important, Atlanta hit the All-Star break on a winning note after two tough losses.
- Walker scores 30 as Hornets beat Bulls, 108-91 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:45 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets are finally close to being 100 percent healthy again, and are working their way back into the Eastern Conference playoff picture.
- Timberwolves close out Bulls with 12-0 run to win 112-105 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:52 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - It didn't take long for Andrew Wiggins to show the Chicago Bulls just how badly they're going to miss Jimmy Butler.
- Bulls' Butler has strained left knee, no ligament damage Updated: Feb-06-16 8:27 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - When All-Star guard Jimmy Butler elevated during the second quarter of a game against Denver on Friday night, he heard a pop in his left knee - the last noise any basketball player wants to hear. The Chicago Bulls braced for the worst when Butler went in for an MRI exam.
- Moore has career night in Butler's place as Bulls beat Kings Updated: Feb-04-16 1:47 am
SACRAMENTO, California - With leading scorer Jimmy Butler on the bench nursing a sore left knee, E'Twaun Moore figured he'd get plenty of chances to pick up the slack for Chicago.
- Hayward has 27 points, 12 rebounds as Jazz beat Bulls in OT Updated: Feb-02-16 1:07 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Surrounded by a healthier team than he's had before, Gordon Hayward has become the type of dominant player the Utah Jazz envisioned when they selected him ninth overall in the 2010 draft.
- Bulls' Noah expects to make full recovery from surgery Updated: Jan-26-16 5:25 pm
CHICAGO - Joakim Noah expects to make a full recovery from shoulder surgery. Beyond that, the Bulls' veteran center is not sure what the future holds.
- Bulls spoil Lue's coaching debut, beat Cavaliers 96-83 Updated: Jan-24-16 12:32 am
CLEVELAND - They changed coaches. Everything else about the Cavaliers looked the same.
- Thomas scores 22, Celtics hold off late Bulls rally 110-101 Updated: Jan-22-16 10:59 pm
BOSTON - Celtics coach Brad Stevens has been patiently waiting for a return of the defensive brand of basketball that was the calling card for his team early in the season.
- Curry scores 25 as Warriors breeze past Bulls 125-94 Updated: Jan-21-16 12:07 am
CHICAGO - Stephen Curry glanced at the "72" banner hanging from the rafters during the morning shootaround. A number that for two decades seemed unattainable just might be in reach for the Warriors if they keep playing this way.
- Pistons lose cool, Bulls take advantage in 111-101 win Updated: Jan-18-16 6:58 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Chicago coach Fred Hoiberg dismissed the idea that the Bulls might be better off without Joakim Noah.
- Weekend Sports in Brief Updated: Jan-18-16 2:48 am
MIAMI - Kobe Bryant decided to drop out of consideration for a spot on this summer's U.S. Olympic basketball team.
- Mavericks come from behind to beat Bulls 83-77 Updated: Jan-16-16 12:12 am
- Butler scores career-high 53 to lead Bulls over 76ers in OT Updated: Jan-14-16 11:48 pm
PHILADELPHIA - There was no secret formula to Jimmy Butler's career night. He kept taking shots, and they kept going in.