- The Latest: DeMarcus Ware done for day with injured back Updated: Oct-11-15 6:01 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the fifth Sunday of the season (all times EDT):
- Chancellor's big play allows Seattle to beat Detroit 13-10 Updated: Oct-06-15 2:51 am
SEATTLE - With one big punch, Kam Chancellor showed his importance to the Seattle Seahawks.
- Under Pete Carroll, Seahawks nearly perfect in prime time Updated: Oct-05-15 3:09 pm
SEATTLE - As part of the program he has built in Seattle, Pete Carroll insists that all games are equal and those with a higher profile carry no extra significance for the team.
- Bears special teams struggling along with rest of team Updated: Sep-28-15 7:25 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Despite their 0-3 start, the Chicago Bears believe they have discovered the answer on defense.
- Seahawks' sluggish start cured in 26-0 win over Bears Updated: Sep-28-15 2:41 am
SEATTLE - The perfect cure for the Seattle Seahawks' woes from the first two weeks proved to be the undermanned Chicago Bears.
- Lockett return ignites Seattle to 26-0 win over Chicago Updated: Sep-27-15 9:11 pm
SEATTLE - After the Seahawks sleepwalked for a half, Tyler Lockett provided a jolt.
- Where has all the good tackling gone? Updated: Sep-25-15 6:50 pm
NEW YORK - Tackling. As basic as throwing, catching, running and kicking a football.
- Week 2 and the focus already is on team flaws Updated: Sep-21-15 3:54 pm
A mere two weeks into the season and already several teams have displayed major flaws that could keep them from contention.
- Seahawks-Packers at not quite the same stakes Updated: Sep-18-15 12:32 am
The Packers probably don't need any extra incentive when facing the Seahawks, particularly with the memory of their fourth-quarter NFC championship collapse in Seattle still fresh and painful.
- Maxwell puts rough debut behind him Updated: Sep-17-15 9:53 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Byron Maxwell found out being the man isn't quite that easy.
- Seattle utilizing Richard Sherman as nickel cornerback Updated: Sep-16-15 8:04 pm
RENTON, Washington - The text message arrived to Richard Sherman's phone late on Labor Day, just six days before the Seattle Seahawks opened the season.
- Seattle's Richard Sherman speaks about diversity Updated: Sep-16-15 5:59 pm
RENTON, Washington - Richard Sherman spoke at length about race relations on Wednesday after an impostor made a social media post under his name that gained attention.