- Minnesota Lynx back atop the Western Conference Updated: Jul-06-15 9:44 am
NEW YORK - The Minnesota Lynx were the preseason favorite to win the Western Conference and a third WNBA title in five seasons. Until this week, they were looking up in the standings.
- Toliver sets record as LA Sparks beat Tulsa Shock 98-95 Updated: Jul-04-15 1:59 am
LOS ANGELES - Kristi Toliver suffered with every loss as the Sparks got off to their worst start in franchise history.
- Fair or foul: Rough first month for WNBA officials Updated: Jul-03-15 10:50 pm
NEW YORK - Elena Delle Donne was credited with a basket on a shot that never went through the hoop. Maya Moore needed to prevent fellow WNBA star Skylar Diggins from shooting free throws that weren't hers to take.
- Brittney Griner leads Mercury to 86-55 rout over Shock Updated: Jul-03-15 1:32 am
- Diggins and Delle Donne lead WNBA All-Star voting Updated: Jul-02-15 9:41 pm
NEW YORK - Skylar Diggins of the Tulsa Shock and Elena Delle Donne of the Chicago Sky lead their respective conferences in early returns for WNBA All-Star balloting Thursday.
- Bird, rookies lead Seattle Storm past Shock 74-69 Updated: Jul-01-15 12:33 am
- Williams' late jumper gives Shock 8th straight win Updated: Jun-28-15 9:50 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Riquna Williams' step-back jumper put Tulsa up by two with 10.9 seconds left, and the Shock held off the Seattle Storm 93-89 on Sunday to tie the franchise record with their eighth straight victory.
- Tulsa hits 10 3-pointers, Shock beat New York 71-62 Updated: Jun-26-15 10:47 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Riquna Williams scored 11 points, hitting three of Tulsa's 10 3-pointers, and the Shock beat the New York Liberty 71-62 on Friday night for their seventh straight victory.
- Shock get rare win over Lynx 86-78 Updated: Jun-21-15 10:47 pm
- Pierson helps Shock top Mystics 86-82 Updated: Jun-19-15 9:29 pm
- Pierson, Williams help Tulsa beat San Antonio 88-61 Updated: Jun-16-15 3:39 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Plenette Pierson scored 20 points and Riquna Williams added 16 to lead the Tulsa Shock past San Antonio 88-61 on Tuesday.
- Diggins leads Shock over Stars 73-62 Updated: Jun-14-15 7:26 pm