- Prosecutors seek to restore Penn State officials' charges Updated: Feb-05-16 4:31 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Prosecutors said Friday they were asking a Pennsylvania appeals court to reconsider its dismissal of some criminal charges against three former Penn State administrators accused of covering up sex abuse complaints against former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
- Cosby case could hinge on 2 issues: deposition and accusers Updated: Feb-04-16 5:32 pm
PHILADELPHIA - With one crucial legal battle out of the way, at least two more loom in the sexual-assault case against Bill Cosby: whether prosecutors can use his explosive testimony from a decade-old lawsuit, and whether other Cosby accusers can testify.
- Penn State lands 1 of top RBs in the nation on signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 4:05 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - James Franklin hoped he took a big step toward turning Penn State into Big Ten title contenders Wednesday, landing one of the best running backs and defensive ends in the country.
- NCAA board votes to extend President Emmert through 2020 Updated: Feb-01-16 3:52 pm
NCAA President Mark Emmert has received a three-year contract extension that runs through October 2020.
- Judge clears way for former Penn State president's lawsuit Updated: Jan-11-16 5:01 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A judge cleared the way Monday for former Penn State President Graham Spanier to pursue a defamation lawsuit against an ex-FBI director whose team issued a university-commissioned report critical of Spanier for his handling of complaints about Jerry Sandusky.