- Kane turns to former Maryland AG to lead pornography email probe Updated: Dec-01-15 3:09 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A team of Washington-based lawyers will comb through thousands of emails on government computers in an independent review of pornographic and other objectionable content shared among judges, prosecutors and others, embattled Attorney General Kathleen Kane said Tuesday.
- Senior judge status of Feudale, who feuded with Kane, ended Updated: Nov-27-15 4:26 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania's highest court is ending the "senior judge" status of a jurist who oversaw grand juries that investigated political corruption in the state as well as former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
- Pennsylvania court says pornography emails aren't public records Updated: Nov-19-15 3:53 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pornographic emails on computers at the Pennsylvania attorney general's office are not public records under the Right-to-Know Law, an appeals court ruled Thursday, but the judges said that doesn't stop the state's embattled top prosecutor from releasing them as she has vowed to do.
- Paterno's wife vows to clear ex-Penn State coach's name Updated: Nov-06-15 8:29 am
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Joe Paterno's wife is vowing to continue the fight to clear the late Penn State football coach's name.
- Porn scandal: Top prosecutor keeps releasing raunchy emails Updated: Nov-05-15 8:07 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Facing criminal charges, relieved of her law license and threatened with removal by the Legislature, Pennsylvania's attorney general seems to have decided that if she has to go, she's going to take others down with her.