- Bill Tilden: A US tennis hero, but with a morals clause Updated: Apr-28-16 4:21 pm
PHILADELPHIA - In the 1920s and 1930s, Bill Tilden was to tennis what Babe Ruth was to baseball. Honoring him with a historical marker should be an ace - if not for questions about his conduct with teenage boys.
- Rafferty, Shapiro win nominations to run for Pennsylvania AG Updated: Apr-26-16 11:24 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A state senator and county commissioner from the same suburban Philadelphia county will vie this fall for the seat being vacated by embattled Attorney General Kathleen Kane.
- Philly cheesecake is a test for candidates, not just a lunch Updated: Apr-25-16 1:20 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Five-point plans, engaging speeches and star endorsements are all important in a presidential campaign, but how well do candidates REALLY know the cities and towns where they're wooing voters?
- Court upholds dismissal of Penn State ex-officials' charges Updated: Mar-30-16 6:02 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania appeals court said Wednesday it would not reconsider its recent decision throwing out some of the most serious criminal charges against three former Penn State administrators related to their handling of the Jerry Sandusky child molestation scandal.
- Pennsylvania justice pushes for deeper look into lewd emails Updated: Mar-30-16 1:11 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A Pennsylvania Supreme Court justice has asked the agencies that investigate misconduct by judges and lawyers to review all "offensive emails housed on the attorney general's server."