- Quiet fall, President Sutherland and Jimmy Kimmel's old foil Updated: May-20-16 3:11 pm
NEW YORK - Something seemed missing this week when the major broadcast networks gathered advertisers to preview their new programming for the fall.
- Jimmy Fallon does his take on 'Hamilton' Updated: May-16-16 3:14 pm
NEW YORK - Jimmy Fallon donned a period costume Monday for a "Hamilton" takeoff at NBC's annual presentation of next season's schedule.
- Danson returns to NBC schedule with a Thursday night comedy Updated: May-15-16 3:48 pm
NEW YORK - Ted Danson returns to NBC's Thursday night lineup this fall as part of a conservative scheduling strategy announced Sunday for a network that is holding off much of its new material for other times in the year.
- Governor warns of deficits as California tax campaign begins Updated: May-13-16 7:29 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - California Gov. Jerry Brown on Friday raised the specter of steep budget deficits if his voter-approved, temporary tax increases on the wealthy are allowed to expire - a warning that added political overtones to his proposed $122.2 billion state budget.
- Rhode Island Gov. Raimondo attends San Francisco fundraiser Updated: May-06-16 4:32 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island Gov. Gina Raimondo this week fit a campaign fundraiser into her official trade trip to California, an attempt to raise her national profile among tech industry elites even as she tries to pull needed investment back into her home state.
- Correction: Buffett arrives for Berkshire Hathaway meeting Updated: May-02-16 12:38 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - In a story April 30 about Berkshire Hathaway's annual shareholders meeting, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Fabio Rivera is a student at the University of Arkansas. He attends Harding University in Searcy, Arkansas.
- California media specialist, Republican aide dies at age 38 Updated: Apr-29-16 9:28 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - Julie Soderlund, a California communications strategist and aide to high-ranking Republicans including former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, died Thursday at the age of 38 after a nine-month battle with cancer.