- Redskins, QB Cousins need to show they can do it again Updated: Oct-07-15 4:44 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins proved to himself, his teammates, his head coach and future opponents that he can direct a game-winning drive.
- Perennial losers, Redskins tied for 1st in NFC East at 2-2 Updated: Oct-05-15 5:39 pm
- FANTASY PLAYS: Texans' Foster nearing return from injury Updated: Oct-02-15 4:07 am
Ah, there's nothing like some running back uncertainty to stress out fantasy football players.
- Giants build lead and hold it, beat Redskins 32-21 Updated: Sep-25-15 12:51 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Brave words after difficult defeats don't come close to soothing a losing team's spirits. Only wins can turn that trick.
- Opponents completing 81 percent against Rams Updated: Sep-22-15 8:19 pm
ST. LOUIS - Kirk Cousins had just four incomplete passes against the St. Louis Rams in the Washington Redskins' Week 2 victory. It only gets tougher for the secondary with Ben Roethlisberger, Carson Palmer and Aaron Rodgers coming up.
- Avoiding 0-2 start, Redskins, Matt Jones run past Rams 24-10 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:31 am
LANDOVER, Maryland - Coming off two seasons in which they won a meager total of seven games, and coming off Week 1 loss, the Washington Redskins were desperate for a victory to instill belief in coach Jay Gruden - and his emphasis on the run.
- Rookie Matt Jones, revamped D lead Redskins past Rams 24-10 Updated: Sep-20-15 6:12 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - Forget everything you thought you knew about the importance of the passing game in today's NFL. Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden and new general manager Scot McCloughan want to win by moving the football on the ground.
- Mariota's electric debut probably a sign of things to come Updated: Sep-17-15 3:28 am
Nice start, Marcus Mariota. Good luck in that encore on Sunday against Cleveland. History says you might need it, at least this week.
- Jackson injury possibly from poor conditioning Updated: Sep-16-15 7:48 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Redskins wide receiver DeSean Jackson says missing most of the preseason could have contributed to the hamstring injury he suffered in the first quarter of a season-opening loss.