- NBC's 'Red Nose Day Special' raises $30M for kids' charities Updated: May-27-16 9:06 am
UNIVERSAL CITY, California - NBC's "Red Nose Day Special" mixed comedy and musical performances with heartfelt pleas for children in need, raising more than $30 million.
- Violinist Itzhak Perlman cancels performance over LGBT law Updated: May-17-16 7:29 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - World-renowned violinist Itzhak Perlman said he canceled his Wednesday performance with the North Carolina Symphony after he was told he would not be able to include a personal statement opposing the state's new law limiting antidiscrimination policies for LGBT people in the event program.
- Elton John criticizes NC governor for signing LGBT law Updated: May-17-16 5:42 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Pop star Elton John is taking North Carolina's governor to task for signing a bill that limits antidiscrimination policies for LGBT people, saying he needs a lesson in compassion.
- With a clunk, Macy's opens the retail earnings season Updated: May-11-16 6:05 pm
NEW YORK - Macy's is acknowledging that there will be no consumer splurge anytime soon.
- If Donald Trump held a concert, who might perform? Updated: May-11-16 6:04 pm
NEW YORK - While Elton John and Katy Perry have hit the stage for Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton, and supporters of opponent Bernie Sanders include Bonnie Raitt and Flea of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's Rolodex of musicians-slash-friends is short. Really short.
- Rolling Stones ask Trump to stop playing their songs Updated: May-04-16 2:46 pm
The Rolling Stones have asked presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump to stop playing their songs at his campaign events.