- Kingsley's 17 points sparks Arkansas past Tennessee, 85-67 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:49 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Mike Anderson had a message to send to standout Moses Kingsley after what the Arkansas coach considered to be too many emotional outbursts earlier in the week in a loss at Florida.
- Referees try to turn heads, earn spot in NCAA Tournament Updated: Feb-05-16 2:44 am
CINCINNATI - Since the first jump ball of the season rose from their hands, the 1,000 or so referees who work men's Division I college basketball games have been trying to turn heads and earn a spot in the NCAA Tournament.
- Warlick wins 100th as No. 23 Lady Vols beat Arkansas 75-57 Updated: Feb-04-16 10:11 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee coach Holly Warlick reached a career milestone as the Lady Volunteers avenged one of their most discouraging losses.
- No. 20 Kentucky blows huge lead in 84-77 loss to Tennessee Updated: Feb-02-16 11:03 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Kentucky coach John Calipari feared the possibility of a letdown Tuesday night but he started feeling more confident when the Wildcats built a 21-point lead over Tennessee.
- Tennessee falls below .500, second-half collapses a concern Updated: Feb-01-16 6:03 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's chances of avoiding its first losing season in over a decade could rest on stopping its recent trend of second-half collapses.
- Vols' Moore finds ways to contribute amid scoring slump Updated: Jan-25-16 5:02 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee coach Rick Barnes believes forward Armani Moore is versatile enough to make a major difference without ever putting the ball in the basket.
- Punter gets 36 as Tennessee tops No. 24 South Carolina 78-69 Updated: Jan-23-16 4:25 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - As soon as he made his first shot of the second half, Tennessee's Kevin Punter Jr. knew how the rest of his day would go.
- Baldwin's big night helps Vandy breeze past Tennessee 88-74 Updated: Jan-21-16 12:36 am
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Vanderbilt relied on its usual formula to beat Tennessee under unusual circumstances.
- Lack of height has Tennessee relying on small-ball lineup Updated: Jan-19-16 1:28 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee will be looking up at most of its opponents the rest of the season, no matter where the Volunteers are in the Southeastern Conference standings.
- Tennessee defeats Mississippi State 80-75 Updated: Jan-16-16 6:50 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Tennessee needed a spark this weekend on the road, having dropped three of its first four SEC games. Even with senior Armani Moore not available, head coach Rick Barnes found his offense elsewhere.
- Mississippi State still trying to turn corner under Howland Updated: Jan-15-16 3:24 pm
The quick fix for Mississippi State's basketball program looked like a simple three-step process.
- Frazier, Gaines power Georgia past Tennessee, 81-72 Updated: Jan-13-16 10:51 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - When Georgia's version of the Splash Brothers took over the game, Tennessee was left with yet another road loss.