- Pennsylvania Senate hopefuls give peek at early fundraising Updated: Oct-07-15 5:02 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Two Democrats who just joined the nomination race to challenge for Republican Pat Toomey's U.S. Senate seat are reporting their first quarterly campaign finance tallies.
- Q&A: Gun control prospects in GOP-run Congress remain remote Updated: Oct-02-15 5:56 pm
WASHINGTON - Another mass shooting, another appearance by a stricken-looking President Barack Obama expressing anguish and frustration over congressional inaction on gun control laws.
- Wolf endorses former chief of staff McGinty for Senate Updated: Sep-28-15 10:02 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Gov. Tom Wolf is endorsing his former chief of staff, Katie McGinty, for the Democratic nomination for U.S. Senate.
- Small-town Pennsylvania mayor adds intrigue to Senate race Updated: Sep-14-15 4:15 pm
BRADDOCK, Pennsylvania - With a theme of fighting economic inequality and an outsize reputation for unconventional methods, the tattooed mayor of a small hardscrabble steel town near Pittsburgh said Monday that he will join Pennsylvania's competitive and expensive race for U.S. Senate.
- On-air reporter's father: Congress should take on gun lobby Updated: Sep-10-15 1:45 pm
WASHINGTON - The father of Virginia shooting victim Alison Parker trekked to Capitol Hill Thursday to urge lawmakers to defy the powerful gun lobby and pass legislation to strengthen background checks for gun purchasers.