- NBA says Wade wasn't fouled in final seconds of Game 5 loss Updated: Apr-28-16 8:48 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade does not read the NBA's reviews of officiating in the last 2 minutes of close games, which might be a wise move in this particular case.
- Hornets stun Heat with 90-88 win, take 3-2 series lead Updated: Apr-27-16 11:26 pm
MIAMI - Courtney Lee was steaming after missing a layup that would have given Charlotte the lead heading into the final minute.
- Chris Bosh makes trip to Charlotte to support Heat teammates Updated: Apr-23-16 4:31 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Dwyane Wade asked Chris Bosh to send him text messages during the Miami Heat's playoff trip to Charlotte, hoping his fellow All-Star would offer feedback on what he was seeing back home on television.
- Hornets C Jefferson accepting, embracing new role as backup Updated: Apr-16-16 2:39 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Al Jefferson was the focal point of the Charlotte Hornets' offense when they faced the Miami Heat in the playoffs two years ago.
- Dwyane Wade back in the playoffs, savoring the opportunity Updated: Apr-15-16 6:59 pm
MIAMI - Numbers do not tell the whole story when it comes to Dwyane Wade this season.
- Center of attention: Whiteside awaits his Heat playoff debut Updated: Apr-14-16 3:50 pm
MIAMI - Hassan Whiteside is the NBA's new king of blocked shots. He just set a Miami Heat single-season record for rebounds per game. He's a few months away from signing a contract that should set him up financially for life.
- The Latest: Kobe and the Warriors delivered in finales Updated: Apr-14-16 1:37 am
The Latest on the Golden State Warriors' chase of the best regular-season record in NBA history on Wednesday and Kobe Bryant's final game with the Los Angeles Lakers (all times local):
- Celtics roar back from 26-point deficit to beat Heat 98-88 Updated: Apr-14-16 12:21 am
BOSTON - The Celtics invited players from three of the franchise's championship teams to the Garden on Wednesday night to support them in their regular-season finale.
- Heat beat Pistons 99-93, pull within win of Southeast title Updated: Apr-12-16 11:37 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Miami Heat will go into the final day of the regular season with a shot to win the Southeast Division and earn home-court advantage in the first round.
- Dorell Wright signs with Heat, returning to his 1st team Updated: Apr-12-16 3:09 pm
MIAMI - Dorell Wright has sensed for years that he would return to the Miami Heat, and hopes his second time around becomes the last stop in his playing career.
- Heat top Magic in home regular-season finale, 118-96 Updated: Apr-10-16 9:32 pm
MIAMI - The home finale was an easy win for the Miami Heat.
- Dragic scores 22, Heat roll past Pistons, 107-89 Updated: Apr-05-16 11:03 pm
MIAMI - There was no way for the Miami Heat to gain ground in the Eastern Conference playoff race on Tuesday night.
- McCollum has 24 points, Blazers beat Heat 110-93 Updated: Apr-03-16 1:44 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - C.J. McCollum said the Portland Trail Blazers are in a position to surprise people.
- Randle hits big shot in Lakers' 102-100 OT win over Heat Updated: Mar-31-16 2:30 am
LOS ANGELES - After all the drama of another miserable day for the Los Angeles Lakers, Julius Randle's graceful spin move for the winning basket was a splash of pure beauty.
- Sioux Falls Skyforce set D-League single-season wins record Updated: Mar-29-16 10:45 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The Sioux Falls Skyforce have set the NBA Development League record for wins in a season, getting their 39th on Tuesday by topping the Iowa Energy 125-107.