- Grizzlies announce David Fizdale as their new coach Updated: May-29-16 4:42 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Grizzlies have hired another first-time head coach, and general manager Chris Wallace thinks David Fizdale's resume working with the Miami Heat has him primed to continue Memphis' recent success
- Plenty of star power remains at point guard in NBA playoffs Updated: May-17-16 2:12 am
MIAMI - LeBron James is fond of saying that today's NBA is driven by point guards.
- For Heat, a summer of waiting on Bosh now arrives Updated: May-16-16 5:33 pm
MIAMI - Players and coaches will gather Tuesday for the Miami Heat annual end-of-season team meeting, after which the attendees will start scattering in all directions for the summer.
- Lowry scores 35, DeRozan has 28, Raptors beat Heat 116-89 Updated: May-15-16 8:03 pm
TORONTO - Toronto fans chanted 'We Want Cleveland!' in the final seconds. They got it.
- Dragic, Wade lead Heat past Raptors 103-91 - and into Game 7 Updated: May-13-16 11:37 pm
MIAMI - The Miami Heat went small, and came up big.
- How many times has your team changed coaches in the Pop era? Updated: May-12-16 6:34 pm
MIAMI - Coaching changes are constant in the NBA, except in San Antonio.
- Whiteside not flying with Heat to Toronto for Game 5 Updated: May-10-16 1:34 pm
MIAMI - Hassan Whiteside of the Miami Heat will not accompany his team to Toronto for Game 5 of the Eastern Conference semifinal series there on Wednesday night.
- Bosh officially declared out for remainder of Heat season Updated: May-04-16 7:08 pm
MIAMI - Chris Bosh's season is now officially over, regardless of how far the Miami Heat advance in the postseason.
- Heat off to the second round, and Deng a big reason why Updated: May-02-16 2:09 am
MIAMI - Luol Deng's role with the Miami Heat changed out of necessity in February, when the team lost Chris Bosh for the second consecutive season to a blood clot at the All-Star break.
- Heat roll past Hornets in Game 7, 106-73 Updated: May-01-16 10:54 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade took a moment before tipoff Sunday to reflect on all that his Miami Heat endured this season.
- Wade, Heat force Game 7 with 97-90 win over Hornets Updated: Apr-29-16 11:45 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Dwyane Wade hadn't made a 3-point shot since December, enduring a streak of 22 consecutive misses.