- Marshawn Lynch to miss second straight game Updated: Oct-09-15 6:11 pm
RENTON, Washington - Marshawn Lynch will miss a second straight week for the Seattle Seahawks due to a hamstring strain.
- Seattle's offensive line inconsistent through 4 weeks Updated: Oct-07-15 8:18 pm
RENTON, Washington - There was no question before the regular season began that the Seattle Seahawks' weakness was going to be on the offensive line.
- Chancellor's big play allows Seattle to beat Detroit 13-10 Updated: Oct-06-15 2:51 am
SEATTLE - With one big punch, Kam Chancellor showed his importance to the Seattle Seahawks.
- Bad break, missed call allows Seattle to beat Detroit 13-10 Updated: Oct-06-15 1:36 am
SEATTLE - The Detroit Lions fumbled away their chance at completing a drive that could turnaround the winless start to their season.
- Warford out again for Detroit; Lynch, Mebane out for Seattle Updated: Oct-05-15 7:22 pm
SEATTLE - Detroit right guard Larry Warford is out for Monday night's game against the Seattle Seahawks, a big blow for an already struggling offensive line.
- FANTASY PLAYS: Texans' Foster nearing return from injury Updated: Oct-02-15 4:07 am
Ah, there's nothing like some running back uncertainty to stress out fantasy football players.
- Christine Michael could be close to joining Dallas backfield Updated: Oct-02-15 1:34 am
IRVING, Texas - Christine Michael is getting work with the first team out of the Dallas backfield, an indication the third-year running back could be close to his debut with the Cowboys.
- Guion returns to Packers' defensive line Updated: Oct-01-15 6:56 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers' defensive line, instrumental in helping contain Seattle's Marshawn Lynch and Kansas City's Jamaal Charles the past two games, is about to get even stronger.
- Rookie Rawls ready for chance if Lynch can't go for Seahawks Updated: Oct-01-15 6:50 pm
RENTON, Washington - Funny thing about Seattle Seahawks rookie running back Thomas Rawls. He's not much of a fan of watching football.
- Rodgers, Packers still see room for improvement Updated: Sep-29-15 7:44 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The unbeaten Green Bay Packers have some news for their upcoming opponents.
- Seahawks hope 1st win doesn't come with losing Lynch Updated: Sep-28-15 8:03 pm
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks found a tonic for their 0-2 start, sparked by the likes of Tyler Lockett and Jimmy Graham and the return of Kam Chancellor making their defense whole again.
- Seahawks' sluggish start cured in 26-0 win over Bears Updated: Sep-28-15 2:41 am
SEATTLE - The perfect cure for the Seattle Seahawks' woes from the first two weeks proved to be the undermanned Chicago Bears.
- Chicago gets little going, falls 26-0 to Seattle Updated: Sep-27-15 10:01 pm
SEATTLE - If nothing else, the Chicago Bears were efficient.
- Lockett return ignites Seattle to 26-0 win over Chicago Updated: Sep-27-15 9:11 pm
SEATTLE - After the Seahawks sleepwalked for a half, Tyler Lockett provided a jolt.
- Roethlisberger injures left knee, Steelers wait on MRI Updated: Sep-27-15 8:52 pm
The Steelers will wait for results of an MRI on Ben Roethlisberger's left knee after the three-time Pro Bowl quarterback was carted off the field in the third quarter of Sunday's 12-6 win at St. Louis.
- Seattle's Marshawn Lynch out with hamstring injury Updated: Sep-27-15 6:52 pm
SEATTLE - Marshawn Lynch has suffered a hamstring injury and will not return for the Seattle Seahawks.
- The Latest: Veteran Viking romps 91 yards with interception Updated: Sep-27-15 3:49 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the third Sunday of the season (all times EDT):
- Graham frustrated about losses, not role in offense Updated: Sep-25-15 7:59 pm
RENTON, Washington - Seattle Seahawks tight end Jimmy Graham insisted Friday that any frustration he may have with his new team comes purely from losing the first two games of the season.
- Seahawks lose 27-17 to Packers, fall to 0-2 to start season Updated: Sep-21-15 1:54 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - For a team that just fell to 0-2 to start the season, the Seattle Seahawks sounded relatively upbeat.
- Rodgers throws for 2 TDs, Packers beat Seahawks 27-17 Updated: Sep-21-15 1:49 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Given time in the fourth quarter, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers found the weakness in the Seattle Seahawks' defense.
- Carroll says that Lynch's mom just looking out for her son Updated: Sep-16-15 8:24 pm
RENTON, Washington - Pete Carroll thinks Marshawn Lynch's mom is just looking out for her son.
- Packers LB Sam Barrington out for year with foot injury Updated: Sep-15-15 6:46 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers have placed Sam Barrington on season-ending injured reserve after the starting inside linebacker left the opener against Chicago with a right foot injury.
- Defense steps up in Rams' opening victory over Seahawks Updated: Sep-14-15 9:19 pm
- Seattle left seeking answers after opening loss to St. Louis Updated: Sep-14-15 8:38 pm
RENTON, Washington - Pete Carroll tried to provide answers Monday to all the questions that arose from Seattle's surprise season-opening loss.
- Seahawks stumble, Rams rise to occasion in 34-31 OT win Updated: Sep-14-15 3:48 am
ST. LOUIS - At least, the Seattle Seahawks have 15 weeks to recover from this play call that failed to pan out.