- Seattle's Marshawn Lynch undergoes abdominal surgery Updated: Nov-25-15 6:12 pm
RENTON, Washington - If the Seattle Seahawks are going to make a late charge toward a fourth straight playoff berth, they'll do it without Marshawn Lynch.
- Seattle releases DT A.J. Francis, signs RB Bryce Brown Updated: Nov-24-15 6:26 pm
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks waived defensive tackle A.J. Francis on Tuesday and re-signed running back Bryce Brown for additional depth in the backfield.
- Winston doing things Brady needed years to accomplish Updated: Nov-24-15 6:02 am
Jameis Winston is the next Tom Brady.
- FANTASY PLAYS: Javorius Allen may help owners down stretch Updated: Nov-24-15 5:56 am
Meet Baltimore rookie tailback Javorius Allen, a fourth-round draft pick out of Southern California who just might become a vital addition to that playoff push for fantasy owners everywhere.
- Thomas Rawls likely to get call at RB again for Seattle Updated: Nov-23-15 9:13 pm
RENTON, Washington - Pete Carroll was going through what stood out about his running back, the willingness to seek out contact and running with a purpose that gives the Seattle Seahawks an identity.
- Tomsula surprised by 49ers' tentative play in latest loss Updated: Nov-23-15 5:16 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Jim Tomsula studied the film from the 49ers' lopsided loss to the rival Seattle Seahawks and saw a tentative team, one trying not to make mistakes.
- 3 teams send reminders they should not be dismissed Updated: Nov-23-15 3:32 pm
Like Dikembe Mutombo waving his finger at anyone so unwise to challenge him in the paint, several NFL teams sent reminders Sunday that they're still viable in the playoff race.
- Rawls big night leads Seahawks past 49ers, 29-13 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:48 am
SEATTLE - Thomas Rawls is not a big stats guy. When it came to recalling the last time he rushed for 200 yards in a game, all Rawls could remember was that it happened at Central Michigan.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Ravens QB Joe Flacco out for the season with knee injury Updated: Nov-22-15 10:42 pm
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco will miss the remainder of the season after tearing ligaments in his left knee, and teammate Justin Forsett's season is over after he broke his right arm Sunday.
- 49ers can't slow Rawls in 29-13 loss to Seahawks Updated: Nov-22-15 10:05 pm
SEATTLE - Against one of the top defenses in the league, Blaine Gabbert showed flashes of why San Francisco went ahead with benching Colin Kaepernick.
- Rawls runs for 209 yards as Seahawks beat 49ers 29-13 Updated: Nov-22-15 9:28 pm
SEATTLE - About two hours before kickoff Seattle's Thomas Rawls was in the locker room getting loosened up. He was told Marshawn Lynch wouldn't be able to play.
- Michael Floyd, Adam Jones miss Bengals-Cardinals matchup Updated: Nov-22-15 7:58 pm
Wide receiver Michael Floyd, who caught two touchdown passes against Seattle last week, is inactive for the Arizona Cardinals' showdown with the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Marshawn Lynch questionable for Seahawks against 49ers Updated: Nov-20-15 6:42 pm
RENTON, Washington - Running back Marshawn Lynch is questionable for Sunday's game against the San Francisco 49ers because of an abdominal injury that has limited him the last two weeks.
- Packers look to get run game going and limit Vikes' Peterson Updated: Nov-19-15 6:50 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Run the ball on offense. Stop the run on defense.
- Loss to Arizona leaves Seattle trying to find what's wrong Updated: Nov-16-15 9:16 pm
RENTON, Washington - On yet another Monday this season, Pete Carroll was left trying to explain what went wrong for the Seattle Seahawks.
- Palmer throws 3 TD passes, Cardinals beat Seahawks 39-32 Updated: Nov-16-15 3:38 am
SEATTLE - Carson Palmer had two balls stripped from his hands, one that led to a Seattle touchdown and another that was returned for a score that left the Seahawks' home field shaking.
- Palmer throws 3 TD passes, Cardinals beat Seahawks 39-32 Updated: Nov-16-15 2:06 am
- Latest from NFL: Pats WR Edelman out with a foot injury Updated: Nov-15-15 6:25 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 10th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Seahawks' Patrick Lewis regains starting center job Updated: Nov-13-15 6:54 pm
RENTON, Washington - The last time Seattle played the Arizona Cardinals, the Seahawks set a franchise record with 596 yards of total offense in a 35-6 victory last December.
- Lockette returns to Seattle as Seahawks get back to practice Updated: Nov-09-15 11:25 pm
RENTON, Washington - While nearly all members of the Seattle Seahawks returned to the practice field Monday, one player was on his way home after spending the past week in Dallas following neck surgery.
- Medical staffs in Dallas, New Orleans earn praise Updated: Nov-02-15 9:25 pm
The hard-hitting violence of the NFL certainly was on display Sunday. So was the quick work of medical responders, particularly in Dallas and New Orleans.