- Congress urged to release secret pages from 9/11 inquiry Updated: Jun-15-16 6:33 pm
WASHINGTON - Lawmakers backing the release of the 28 still-secret pages of a 2002 congressional report about the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, are asking House Intelligence Committee leaders to declassify them by simply publishing them in the Congressional Record.
- The Latest: Budd wins crowded 13th Republican primary Updated: Jun-07-16 11:25 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The Latest on Tuesday's North Carolina primary election (all times local):
- Holding wins incumbent House clash in North Carolina primary Updated: Jun-07-16 11:02 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Republican U.S. Rep. George Holding won the year's only congressional primary between incumbents, ousting Rep. Renee Ellmers on Tuesday from a redrawn district that includes much of the territory that elected him before.
- Many incumbents advance, Ellmers loses, Pittenger fighting Updated: Jun-07-16 10:50 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Several North Carolina congressional incumbents and a sitting Supreme Court justice won their primary elections Tuesday and advanced to November's general election.
- Boundary changes give new, old story lines to US House races Updated: Jun-04-16 10:51 am
RALEIGH, North Carolina - A new congresswoman keeps running for her current seat although the district was redrawn an hour away from her home. Several Republican incumbents are getting hassled by challengers for not being conservative enough. And a veteran congressman is fighting the same rivals again.