- Kennedy outduels Syndergaard in Padres' 7-2 win over Mets Updated: Jun-03-15 3:54 am
SAN DIEGO - Although Noah Syndergaard showed flashes of his considerable talent, the New York Mets' highly touted rookie didn't show enough.
- Kennedy outduels Syndergaard in Padres' 7-2 win over Mets Updated: Jun-03-15 3:53 am
SAN DIEGO - There was nothing to indicate that San Diego's Ian Kennedy would get the better of New York Mets phenom Noah Syndergaard. He did.
- Cashner Ks 12, gives up 6 runs in Padres' 7-0 loss to Mets Updated: Jun-02-15 2:27 am
SAN DIEGO - While a lack of run support has been the norm for Andrew Cashner, the Padres' pitcher rarely has an outing like this one.
- Padres lose 4-3 to Angels on Pujols' RBI single in 9th Updated: May-26-15 2:41 am
ANAHEIM, California - No one ever told Bud Black that managing was going to be easy when he took over the Padres nine years ago.
- Justin Upton's slam, 6 RBIs lead Shields, Pads over Dodgers Updated: May-24-15 8:53 pm
LOS ANGELES - Justin Upton erupted Sunday, in a positive way for the San Diego Padres.
- Padres place Wil Myers on disabled list, recall RHP Mazzoni Updated: May-19-15 10:57 pm
- Seattle can't come up with clutch hit, falls 4-2 to Padres Updated: May-14-15 2:32 am
- James Shields goes to 5-0 as Padres beat Mariners 4-2 Updated: May-14-15 2:12 am
SEATTLE - San Diego manager Bud Black went to the mound after James Shields walked the first two batters of the sixth inning with no intention of pulling his starter.
- Myers returns to San Diego to have wrist examined Updated: May-13-15 8:53 pm
SEATTLE - Wil Myers returned to San Diego to have his sore left wrist examined by team doctors a day after being a late scratch from the lineup.
- Ian Kennedy shuts down Giants as Padres avoid road sweep Updated: May-06-15 8:14 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Austin Hedges finally returned to the clubhouse at pitcher Josh Johnson's urging, then was told to climb into a laundry cart for his quick ride to the bathroom. There, teammates doused him with beer, baby powder and shaving cream.