- Run-DMC to open for Chili Peppers at pre-Super Bowl concert Updated: Feb-04-16 7:41 am
ATLANTA - Run-DMC will open up for the Red Hot Chili Peppers at a pre-Super Bowl concert in San Francisco.
- Cam's dreamy 'Burning House' ignites her career Updated: Feb-01-16 9:38 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Northern California-born country singer Cam turned a bad dream about an ex-boyfriend into a song that made her musical dream come true.
- Rihanna releases new album, 'ANTI,' for free for 1 day Updated: Jan-28-16 4:30 pm
NEW YORK - Rihanna has released her much anticipated new album, "ANTI," for free for 24 hours on her website.
- From college dropout to Kendrick Lamar's liner notes Updated: Jan-24-16 9:03 am
HYATTSVILLE, Maryland - Yudu Gray Jr. knew not to ask his guests too many questions. On a frigid night in January 2015, he waited for them at his office on the outskirts of the District. It's not the easiest place to find - on a dead-end street past a tile distributor and a towing company in an industrial park. But in this case, the isolated location was a plus.
- Mos Def charged with breaking South Africa's immigration law Updated: Jan-20-16 1:04 pm
JOHANNESBURG - An American rapper has found out the hard way that a "world passport" isn't accepted in South Africa.
- Looking ahead with John Legend: Grammys, Gosling and a baby Updated: Jan-19-16 1:02 pm
NEW YORK - John Legend is his own worst enemy at next month's Grammy Awards.
- The Latest: Elton John remembers Bowie as 'an amazing life' Updated: Jan-11-16 7:23 pm
LONDON - The latest on the death of singer David Bowie. All times local.
- Legendary musician David Bowie dies of cancer at 69 Updated: Jan-11-16 2:53 pm
NEW YORK - David Bowie, the chameleon-like star who transformed the sound - and the look - of rock with his audacious creativity and his sexually ambiguous makeup and costumes, died of cancer Sunday.
- David Bowie changed the very meaning of being a rock star Updated: Jan-11-16 7:36 am
NEW YORK - David Bowie made clear, in a way that was exhilarating and sometimes frightening, what every rock star since Elvis Presley and Little Richard had been telling us all along - that anything was possible.