- Suge Knight sues Chris Brown over club shooting Updated: Jun-27-16 4:40 pm
LOS ANGELES - Former rap music mogul Marion "Suge" Knight sued Chris Brown and the owners of a popular nightclub on Monday after he was shot seven times at a 2014 party hosted by the R&B singer.
- Kanye West, Weeknd to play Meadows festival in NYC in Oct. Updated: Jun-21-16 2:11 pm
NEW YORK - Kanye West and The Weeknd will headline the first edition of The Meadows Music and Arts Festival in October in New York City.
- Governors Ball, part of Hot 97 Summer Jam canceled Updated: Jun-05-16 3:28 pm
NEW YORK - The last day of a music festival with Kanye West and Death Cab for Cutie among the performers is canceled due to weather.
- Ali found icon status in blending politics, activism, sports Updated: Jun-04-16 7:38 pm
NEW YORK - During the Beatles' first visit to the United States in 1964, clever publicity agents arranged a meeting with Cassius Clay, then training for the bout that would make him heavyweight champion. The result was a memorable photo of a whooping Clay, who later changed his name to Muhammad Ali, standing astride four "knockout victims."
- Review: A mixtape of music parody, 'Popstar' cranks it to 11 Updated: Jun-01-16 5:47 pm
A quick survey of the pop music landscape: Kanye West, in the midst of rolling out an album that frequently changed titles and engaging in a Twitter feud with a rapper named Wiz, claimed he was $53 million in debt but could still "buy furs and houses for my family." A scandal known as "DoughnutGate" ensnarled Ariana Grande; her apology began "I am EXTREMELY proud to be an American." Fans of Justin Bieber continue to go by the name "Beliebers."
- Bonnaroo at 15: Memorable moments from years past Updated: Jun-01-16 2:26 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - In 2002, a new music festival featuring jam bands became an instant hit as fans loaded up their camping gear and converged on a 700-acre farm about 60 miles southeast of Nashville, Tennessee, to create a unique musical experience.