- 49ers' Torrey Smith frustrated by offense's performance Updated: Oct-05-15 6:21 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - San Francisco 49ers receiver Torrey Smith doesn't believe things are as bad as they seem, despite his team's 1-3 record and possessing the league's lowest-scoring offense.
- 49ers tight end Davis doubtful for Sunday with knee injury Updated: Oct-02-15 6:41 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - San Francisco 49ers tight end Vernon Davis is listed as doubtful for Sunday's game against the Green Bay Packers.
- 49ers defense faces formidable task in Packers, Rodgers Updated: Oct-01-15 7:44 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Things aren't getting any easier for the struggling San Francisco 49ers, who were outscored 90-25 in their last two games. They're set to take on Aaron Rodgers and the undefeated Packers on Sunday as they look to avoid a 1-3 start.
- Kaepernick blocks out the chatter about his worst game Updated: Sep-30-15 6:05 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Opposing defender Tyrann Mathieu went off about how San Francisco's simplified passing game made it clear where Colin Kaepernick's throws were going in Sunday's 40-point, four-interception loss at Arizona. The quarterback's worst game as a pro prompted plenty of people to question his game and all that work he put in with Kurt Warner over the offseason in the desert, or even call for his job.
- Adrian Peterson back but Vikings lose opener to 49ers, 20-3 Updated: Sep-15-15 2:31 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Adrian Peterson made his way to the bus when a crowd of cheering Vikings fans stopped him, and he patiently signed a few autographs and posed for a few photos.
- Carlos Hyde runs for two touchdowns, 49ers top Vikings 20-3 Updated: Sep-15-15 2:13 am
SANTA CLARA, California - The San Francisco 49ers have a new featured running back with Frank Gore long gone.
- 49ers' Tomsula builds experienced staff to support his leap Updated: Sep-14-15 4:25 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Jim Tomsula stands in the middle of the practice field with arms crossed and just watches, content observing his trusted assistants at work until he considers it time to interject.