- Angels GM quits shortly before their 3-1 loss to Yankees Updated: Jul-02-15 12:36 am
ANAHEIM, California - The Los Angeles Angels' nine-game homestand was largely a success until they lost a game and a general manager on the final day.
- Jones, Eovaldi salvage Yankees' trip finale, 3-1 over Angels Updated: Jul-01-15 11:47 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Nathan Eovaldi has become a solution to many of the New York Yankees' woes, particularly when they're facing the Los Angeles Angels.
- Nova is solid, but Yankees' slump grows with 2-1 loss to LAA Updated: Jul-01-15 2:14 am
ANAHEIM, California - Ivan Nova made only two major mistakes in his second start back from elbow ligament replacement surgery.
- Astros fall to Yankees 3-2 on Chris Young's 3-run homer Updated: Jun-27-15 1:23 am
HOUSTON - Will Harris has been Houston's best reliever this season. One pitch on Friday night sent him to his first loss of the year.
- David Phelps gets win as Marlins drub Yankees 12-2 Updated: Jun-16-15 11:38 pm
MIAMI - The Miami Marlins' injury-depleted rotation is starting to look stout.
- Marlins score franchise-high 8 in 1st and beat Yankees 12-2 Updated: Jun-16-15 11:23 pm
MIAMI - Nathan Eovaldi pitched so poorly he got booed on the road.
- Yankees lose closer Andrew Miller to forearm injury Updated: Jun-10-15 7:09 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Yankees' dominant bullpen took a big hit when the team announced closer Andrew Miller has a left forearm strain and will be placed on the 15-day disabled list.
- Span infield hit in 11th lifts Nationals over Yankees 5-4 Updated: Jun-10-15 7:09 pm
NEW YORK - Denard Span decided during warmpus that the tightness in his back was tolerable and he would give playing a shot.
- Harper hits 20th HR, tries surprise bunt, Nats lose to Yanks Updated: Jun-10-15 12:32 am
NEW YORK - Bryce Harper did plenty in his first game at Yankee Stadium. He hit his 20th home run, hustled for a double and hung in tough during a 10-pitch at-bat against Masahiro Tanaka.
- Kevin Kiermaier's 10th-inning HR helps Rays beat Angels 6-5 Updated: Jun-04-15 3:09 am
ANAHEIM, California - Kevin Kiermaier took early batting practice even though he wasn't in the starting lineup, and it came in handy when he entered as a defensive replacement.
- Tanaka strong in return, Yankees sweep Seattle with 3-1 win Updated: Jun-03-15 7:21 pm
SEATTLE - In an effort not to overstress his arm, the goal was to get New York Yankees starter Masahiro Tanaka into the sixth inning in 80 pitches in his return from the disabled list.