- Hornets close with 25-2 run to beat Wizards 101-87 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:23 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Struggling to find their way on offense, the Charlotte Hornets figured the only way to keep their home winning streak alive was to tighten up on defense.
- Wizards contain Drummond, hold on to beat Pistons 97-95 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:38 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Washington Wizards had some ugly lines in the box score Saturday night.
- Wall has 19 points, 9 assists as Wizards beat Bucks 115-86 Updated: Nov-18-15 12:02 am
- Wizards beat Magic 108-99 to end 3-game skid Updated: Nov-14-15 10:56 pm
WASHINGTON - Before this season, Kris Humphries had gone more than a decade since making a 3-pointer. He hit two in his 2004-05 rookie season, and none after that.
- Donahue tries to revitalize career, sagging program at Penn Updated: Nov-12-15 5:46 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Steve Donahue took the route of so many unemployed coaches and ditched the clipboard for a television headset. Working as an analyst for a Temple-Penn game last season, Donahue saw a Quakers team far removed from their years as the class of the Ivy League.
- 'We're just too soft': Wittman rips his Wizards for no 'D' Updated: Nov-11-15 4:03 pm
WASHINGTON - The volume of Randy Wittman's voice rose right along with his anger.
- Hawks beat Wizards 114-99 for 7th straight win Updated: Nov-07-15 11:48 pm
- Anthony's 37 points lead Knicks to 117-110 win over Wizards Updated: Oct-31-15 11:12 pm
WASHINGTON - Just over eight months ago, Carmelo Anthony underwent surgery on his left knee. On Saturday night, in his third regular-season game since then, he had a terrific performance against the Washington Wizards.
- Wizards coach Wittman not at start of game Updated: Oct-31-15 10:23 pm
WASHINGTON - Washington Wizards coach Randy Wittman missed the first quarter of Saturday night's 117-110 loss to the New York Knicks because he was attending the memorial service for longtime NBA coach Flip Saunders in Minnesota.
- Beal scores 26, Wizards beat Bucks 118-113 Updated: Oct-31-15 12:18 am
MILWAUKEE - John Wall typically is the Washington Wizards' crunch-time scorer.
- Late basket from Wall rallies Wizards over Magic 88-87 Updated: Oct-28-15 11:48 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - The Washington Wizards spent the preseason getting a feel for the new high-scoring, breakneck pace on offense that coach Randy Wittman wants to be their calling card.